New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Mag tatanong lang po.
    Ano ang mga step para makapag invest at maka bili ng stock ng mga company.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Hindi ko ma search yung topic regarding stocks. Kaya create na lang ako.
    Baka kasi work ng work kami e walang mapupuntahan pera namin. Kaya gusto ko sana mag invest sa stocks ng mga company.. wala naman akong balak mag buy and sell ng stocks. Most of time siguro puro buy lang ako. Then gagalaw lang ako ng stock after 20 to 40years.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Simplest way is to invest in UITFs/mutual funds. Most banks offer this. I'm particularly fond of index funds, or funds that simply follow the movement of the PSE index. Very few mutual funds ever beat the market consistently over a span of 20 years.

Minimum amount to open an index fund account is 10k, minimum increment is 1k. It's the best instrument to diversify your investment across many stocks even if you don't have much money to invest.

If you really want to invest in stocks personally, choosing your own stock mix, easiest way for ordinary folks like us it to create a COL Financial account. COL is an online stock trading site, where you can buy and sell stocks in real-time, with a very small fee.

Minimum amount to get started is 5k. However, I have to warn you, if you don't invest ~20-30k per period (monthly, quarterly), it will be hard for you to diversify.

For example, minimum board lot for Ayala Corp is 10 shares. At its current price of 650/share, you'll need 6.5k to be able to buy into Ayala. Same with PLDT, at 2k per share and 5 shares minimum, you need 10k to buy into PLDT. If you only put in 10k/month, then you can't really diversify and maximize peso-cost averaging (which requires you to buy a diverse range of stocks at fixed intervals).

Good luck, it's good that you want to get started in investing. There are a lot of resources available online to help you get started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Check Pesos and Sense videos which are also viewable in YouTube. Very precise and concise.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Thanks sa info.. na motivate lang ako doon sa video sa youtube na parking attendant 20 to 30years. Pero may asset na 500k US dollar.

6. Join Date
    May 2011

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung bagito, i strongly recommend that don't go for it first. tama yung mga previous posts.... try to invest in mutual funds on balanced risks muna.
    then study the risks and rewards aspects in investing in stocks....madaming articles nyan sa internet.
    then if you feel you are ready, go for a broker, or invest online...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Simulan mo na mag aral paps dishcom habang downtrend pa ang market, so when the selling stops reding ready ka na

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    kung bagito, i strongly recommend that don't go for it first. tama yung mga previous posts.... try to invest in mutual funds on balanced risks muna.
    then study the risks and rewards aspects in investing in stocks....madaming articles nyan sa internet.
    then if you feel you are ready, go for a broker, or invest online...
    Wala naman akong balak mag laro ng stocks sir..
    Hindi ko naman gagawin yung everyday mag monitor ng market.. 10. 20. 30 years bago ko gagalwin ang stock kung binili.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast