New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Considering getting one in Pampanga (Apalit or SFP).

My work takes me to said places. Considering getting one as a 2nd home. The pluses for me are: For the price of a Metro Manila studio condo, you can already have a 2 storey home.

Their financing terms look ok also.

Ok na ba ang prices nila? Just considering a small detached unit. Aside from it's practical use to me, ok din ba siyang investment?

How about the quality of their homes and the communities they build?

Highview Subdivision is the other nearby gated community in Apalit. Haven't really gone around the gated communities in SFP yet.

Sorry no photos...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mukhang magiging pamilyado ka na a
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi pa. Beki ako, eh. hehe.

Career move lang ito.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    why not consider avida. they have a community in san fernando i believe. atleast its by ayala. another ayala project is marquee place in angeles right behind marquee mall. its a condo naman.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ok naman depende sa subdivision nila.. bought a lot at Plantacion Lipa nung nag expand sila a couple of years ago..

pag maganda yung place.. magandang investment kahit hindi mo tirahan..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Mukhang magiging pamilyado ka na a
    May itatago na siya sa Pampanga na pamilya. :D Tignan mo in a few months, maghahanap naman siya sa may Cavite area para sa ibang pamilya naman.

I'd suggest San Fernando more over Apalit due to its central proximity to development in the San Fernando - Angeles - Clark corridor; you can go around Pampanga easily (San Fernando - Angeles - Apalit) from San Fernando as it's in the middle and you can even avoid having to take the NLEX if you're not in a dire rush. Apalit is still pretty much a stone's throw away from QC if you ask me. When we go home Friday late at night, i'm at San Fernando in 40 minutes (easy driving) after leaving our place in QC; 25-30 minutes if you push it. My friend who works at the San Miguel brewery in San Fernando also goes home to QC on a daily basis (sagot naman yung gas and toll niya).

Camella seems okay from what i hear. My friend who bought one was okay with the build of their home in Cavite but what turned them off was the deterioration of the community or neighborhood where she said it was becoming "chaotic"due to the type of people moving in but she said it was inevitable given the price range of that project. I was thinking of checking out this project of theirs: Camella Andalusia Pampanga

There's also Avida and it's in a good location just as well. House for Sale Philippines | Avida Residences San Fernando

Another developer that seems okay in Pampanga is Hausland. I checked out this project before (near Marquee) because the location was near SCTEX and NLEX: Nouveau Residences » HomExperience by Hausland Development Corporation. They don't have projects in the San Fernando area though.

You're not open to buying a lot and building on it if you have the time and energy to do so? Marami ding bagong subdivisions in the Angeles City vicinity and between Angeles City and San Fernando. Text mo ako pag pupunta ka Pampanga ng isang Saturday, meet tayo kung hindi ako naglalaba
    Last edited by vinj; March 8th, 2012 at 10:37 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the inputs. Will look into Avida also.

Vinj, if all goes well I'll be working in Apalit itself. So medyo strategic talaga ang Apalit. From Q.C. I just take the Mindanao NLEX on-ramp and in 40 minutes I'm at the San Simon exit. It's easier to go to work from Q.C. to Apalit than from Q.C. to Ortigas or Makati. Plus the fact that my other home town is San Ildefonso, Bulacan (where I grew up) which isn't that far from Apalit (I take Pulilan exit to go to San Ildefonso). Pulilan exit can also take me to Apalit.

But I'm not totally crossing out San Fernando also. I go to San Fernando mostly for leisure. Andun si tsikoteer kimpoy and relatives (though some are not really Pampanga natives).

For the out of town house, I'm more inclined to just get a built one and on easy financing terms. That's why I'm considering a Camella starter home (SRP is around Php1.5M). Ako lang naman mag-isa (I'm not married) but I like the space. I already have a location for my 'dream' home' in Q.C. (not too far from where vinj lives). That one I'm going to build to spec eventually (papakopya ko yung fire station sa U.S.? hehehe).

I don't think condo living is for me. I've been living in buildings long enough. Not really enjoying it. Kanina may naiwan ako sa sasakyan, I have to dress up pa and go down. Sa bahay kahit naka topless at nangungulangot ka pwede ka pumunta sa garage to get something.

The eventual 'degredation' of the neighborhood worries me also. I haven't visited the site yet but do they allow you to put up a fence on your property? At least so your vehicle and laundry are secure. Model units obviously aren't fenced in.

I'm in Apalit on Fridays usually. Kung wala tayong labada ng Saturdays pwede tayo pumunta. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- I'd trust the Ayala projects more than the Villar projects....
    15.1K:bouncealt:

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.,- I'd trust the Ayala projects more than the Villar projects....
    15.1K:bouncealt:
    it really depends on the project. may different target market kasi per project. AFAIK, Camella is for the CD market yata. as for the Vista Land, lowerA-B yata target market nila.

so better check kung sino yung target market ng project and you will know more about the community.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ah, ako nga ang target ng Camella. hehe.

I'm just looking for a halfway house in a quiet neighborhood. Something that I may be able to rent out in the future should I choose to.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Ok ba ang Camella Homes?