New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Tired of finding the right job? Are you a Freelancer? or just want to earn extra money? after office job or sideline then this is the right job for you. Do office works at home. guaranteed payments tru paypal, bank transfer and other payment options. Jobs as simple as typing data entry are available. either full time part time Thousands of jobs available just browse and search for the job that fits you and apply.
    This is all legal search for oDesk online, wikepedia sa facebook sa twitter etc. look for the testimonials of worldwide users if youre in doubt. many filipinos are already working with oDesk and earning a lot.
    Get familiar with oDesk and see how it changes how the world works.
    Register now and start applying and get hired just click the banner below

Give it a try nothing to lose.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by step22 View Post
    Tired of finding the right job? Are you a Freelancer? or just want to earn extra money? after office job or sideline then this is the right job for you. Do office works at home. guaranteed payments tru paypal, bank transfer and other payment options. Jobs as simple as typing data entry are available. either full time part time Thousands of jobs available just browse and search for the job that fits you and apply.
    This is all legal search for oDesk online, wikepedia sa facebook sa twitter etc. look for the testimonials of worldwide users if youre in doubt. many filipinos are already working with oDesk and earning a lot.
    Get familiar with oDesk and see how it changes how the world works.
    Register now and start applying and get hired just click the banner below

Give it a try nothing to lose.

bro, just one question. is odesk a scam or not?? i've read some threads about this online job. some of them are satisfied, some have still doubts.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    no sir absolutely not. how could this be a scam? you arent investing anything. ive already earned some little amount on oDesk. little because ive worked for only 57 hours during a year of being an oDesk provider. lets say napagtripan ko lang. now na wala me work sinusubukan ko ulit mag oDesk. maybe because duda ang iba kasi they wont get hired siguro they dont follow instructions maybe din incomplete profile and qualifications. and besides i wouldnt post it here if it is a scam matagal na po me member ng tsikot.
    try it for your self sir.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    let me ad you may check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ODesk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    if you need help sa oDesk rediness exam just pm me

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by step22 View Post
    if you need help sa oDesk rediness exam just pm me
    wala ba leakage sa mga ibang exam... hehehe my brother-in-law is earning alot from odesk as a freelance writer eventhough hes not a writer - diskarte lang.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^^ make you own thread nicole! new member ka lang singit ka lang haha peace...
    pag masipag ka lang at may tiyaga and may knowledge you will earn a lot sa oDesk.
    ako tamad pero kumita na ako ng $90 payed sa paypal ko then transfered sa bank account ko. as far as i know when your buyer/employer sa oDesk is a verfied member payments are guaranteed. at saka makikita mo naman if ang stats ng buyer/employer mo.

Click banner, register, apply and get hired...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nagsubok ako dito dati pero wala akong maapplyan. haha. programming kasi hanap ko dati. pero marami akong naririnig na magandang feedbacks dito, ok siya sa mga nasa bahay lang.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Good side of this Virtual office
    - no need to invest(employer and freelancer)
    - look for a good employer/ employee via feedback

bad side is
    when you finish the project, you need to wait cut off day (Escrow payments)
    - if you are not a premium member you have to wait say 20 days
    - if you are a premium member wait for 5 days

- Charges a certain % of your escrow amount
    - sudden disable of your account without apparent reason , lalo na may escrow ka pa.. di mo na makukuha yun
    - when you contact them (via contact form) di ka nila sasagutin
    - no phone number or address to contact them
    - due to the system loopholes mawawala ung escrow mo bigla

here how the system - escrow works
    employer post a job
    freelancer bids
    employer approved the winning bid
    employer add a certain amount to escrow say 30% of the project cost
    freelancer start working, when he finished the project or a certain task
    the escrow transferred to his account

once transferred you need to wait a certain days to release the amount

the company (odesk.com) earns via % of your escrow lets say 5% (charges / fees / etc)

when do some chat conversation (may sarili silang chat kasi)
    - not allowed to post your own email, or any contact info outside the system (bigla ka na lang ma banned), they are monitoring every single words you said

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    naririnig ko na ang oDesk dati. wala lang akong mahanap na additional info unlike PTCs , blogs and PTS and how it works..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast