The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Click lang ng click sa mga link

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    haha can't read through the entire thing. it's all god this, god that. a woman came from adam's rib. oh really
    i'm suspicious of people like that as well. And of "happy" people. imho we all have our dark sides, our bad experiences, and i find people who hide theirs constantly a bit dubious.

Pero pano nga ba ang diskarte nyo? Me sarili ba kayong "stash"? i guess it's a bit more complicated in the US where people can get wiped out from a divorce.

imho, i think OK lang naman if each partner has his/her "own" money, so long as they're not remiss in paying the bills, tuition, etc., or are spending it on luho...lalo na kung babae, usually dehado sa hiwalayan(at least here in PH)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wifey and myself,- shared resources,- joint accounts ang aming payroll accounts sa bangko...

Money is a necessary evil,- and it is more evil to fight over money....

Nagpapaalam naman ako sa kanya kapag binili ko na ang item sa amazon...

I keep a small amount in my wallet for 'special occasions',- para lang hindi ako manghihingi sa kanya- dyahi rin kasi lalo na kung may nakakakita o nakakarinig..... >>> Anyway, almost all of the times,- iyong paningit ko sa wallet ay nagagastos din namin kapag may biglaang kailangang bilhin ng cash - like LPG et al....

22.7K:boat:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    60% of my salary bigay kay wife 40% sa akin... kung meron ako gusto bilhin hindi ko na need magsabi basta sabihin ko lang na gusto ko yun but she trusted me kasi masyado ako masinop at kuripot. almost of the 40% nasasave ko.

her salary kanya yun and commission nya. I dont question if kung meron sya naiipon or wala bsata I trust her sana meron.

Basta ang usapan pagnagbigay na ako lahat nang expenses sa house, tuition etc hindi na ako gagastos pa kahit lumabas kami like mamasyal etc. etc.

Yung tuition kasi kinukuha namin sa 13th month ko.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The pictures in the girls blog point to that. Always sunny and dreamy. Nice. Good for them.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    siempre, same as those posting is fb na always good life sila. i also think i have a perfect family but i dont see the need to brag about it, anyway blogger siya eh, pangit naman kung puro away nila ng husband yung iblog niya hehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    i'm suspicious of people like that as well. And of "happy" people. imho we all have our dark sides, our bad experiences, and i find people who hide theirs constantly a bit dubious.

Pero pano nga ba ang diskarte nyo? Me sarili ba kayong "stash"? i guess it's a bit more complicated in the US where people can get wiped out from a divorce.

imho, i think OK lang naman if each partner has his/her "own" money, so long as they're not remiss in paying the bills, tuition, etc., or are spending it on luho...lalo na kung babae, usually dehado sa hiwalayan(at least here in PH)
    agree. i know of some people who posts in their fb na they are living the life, pero in reality hindi. really true happy people do not need to show everyone their current state.

ganyan din kami, we have our own money as long as na kaya magbayad ng bills. i dont control my wife on what she spends on, kaso ako ang maluho sa amin hehe.

i dont believe in giving my wife my salary. ayoko yung nanghihingi kasi and i dont require her to give me her salary either, we both trust each other on our own personal expenses, but as a guy, i still feel the need to take up more expenses than hers. personally, i alot a monthly budget on car, hobby, travel regardless may planong gumastos o hindi

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    I read one book na its healthier daw na yung money ng mag-asawa is shared.. Then conjugal spending. One approves the other before you buy something.. Siguro sa mga mataas ang ego, medyo mahihirapan yata sa ganun situation.. Pero hinde ba ganun yung vow sa marriage?

Is it really hard? Or dahil tayo yung lalake we feel different na if we earn the bread, why should i ask permission to spend?

Wala pa ako asawa, pero im leaning on that sense (conjugal earning/spending) in terms of money matters in marriage when that time comes..

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if both husband and wife have simple tastes, there's no problem who controls the purse, because money will not hemorrhage out.. if either has expensive taste, there's a big problem, regardless of who holds the wallet..
    in my case, we have simple tastes.. one day, i bring home a car. "honey, i bought a new car". wifey says, "oh good! i'll help you break it in. we're out of supplies. you can drive me to the grocery!"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me and my wife, i just give her my entire pay... kumukuha lang ako ng pang allowance.... minsan pag kinakapos, humihingi na lang din. works for us.... wala akong stress mag intindi ng mga monthly bills. and nacocontrol nya ang budget.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    51% of my salary goes to wifey for the monthly expenses the rest goes to savings.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast