1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ....or taking a selfie with your passbook!!! :D

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

do we have the same tita?
    everyone in our clan, knows that our tita is the richest... even as she is the worst dresser.. worst home-owner.. worst market buyer ("bakit mo binili yan?" "...itong mura, e...")
    quripot numero uno!
    ha ha ha! There's always one in the family. She's good in making investments though. Pero walang presyong kamag anak or kaibigan. May lahing Jewish ata

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    ....or taking a selfie with your passbook!!! :D
    ilang mb ang passbook camera nyo?
    dapat, HD.. otherwise, hindi mababasa ang piguras..
    hehehe..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    ha ha ha! There's always one in the family. She's good in making investments though. Pero walang presyong kamag anak or kaibigan. May lahing Jewish ata
    that means you also have true jewish blood?
    i want to see you! even as kissinger had jewish blood..
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 19th, 2015 at 04:11 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

ilang mb ang passbook camera nyo?
    dapat, HD.. otherwise, hindi mababasa ang piguras..
    hehehe..
    Lol doc, you must be a lawyer or something! I meant taking a selfie holding your passbook.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Lol doc, you must be a lawyer or something! I meant taking a selfie holding your passbook.
    mb = megabucks.

no, i am not a lawyer. but i wish i were.
    now, that is funny. because i have a lawyer friend.. who wants to be a doctor!

mb = megabucks.

no, i am not a lawyer. but i wish i were.
    now, that is funny. because i have a lawyer friend.. who wants to be a doctor!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Exactly! Just like my Tita who flies economy when she has so much money in the bank. My Mom and I keep on telling her she should fly business at her age (at least for long haul flights) but she says she is comfortable flying economy She is that type of person who finds happiness in knowing that her money is growing or she made a good deal or got the cheaper option. There's no goal or purpose talaga, she likes to save money just because.

Yung mga ganyan tao kahit gaano karami ang pera sa bangko malabong bumili ng latest SUV for happiness hehe
    It's good to save for a rainy day but you have to balance your life. Spend a little. Give a little. Make somebody happy. Help someone. If your time comes you can't bring it with you. Even a single cent. Hope their happy with their lives.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    The latest SUV only depreciates in value...Money in a investment earns interest ako.
    pesos also depreciates in value ^^ it's just freakin' IOU paper.

from an Austrian Economics perspective though, I'd rather have the SUV since it's tangible and can be used productively.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    pesos also depreciates in value ^^ it's just freakin' IOU paper.

from an Austrian Economics perspective though, I'd rather have the SUV since it's tangible and can be used productively.
    and the SUV, is just a freakin' mass of metal, silica, and petroleum by-product. it can be made to work and earn money for the owner (uber!, or something similar), or it can drive the owner to the poorhouse, depending on how wise that owner is.
    same with money. it can work for him thru wise investment, or it can be flushed down the toilet thru bad investment.

so i guess, it will all depend on how shrewd the person is..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you know how to earn money, you also have to know how to spend it. SUV pa rin! Hehehe[emoji23]

Pogi pag nasa nantraffic, walang tint tapos naka oakley...[emoji41]

Kesa naka jeep tapos dala mo bank certification or passbook nakasabit sa leeg mo gawin id. [emoji23]