The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    here's an article from today's NYTimes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/05/te...YRHqE4dDXxCMOg

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Dito sa Pinas kaya? Pag may 50M ka na ano gagawin mo? Feeling mayaman ka na ba? O magtatrabaho ka ba rin araw araw?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    work and work till you're able.then after the retirement, enjoy ka naman.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    work until more than double na ang pwede kong gastusin in my life tapos retire na... at least, siguradong hindi ko mauubos ang pera ko at may maiiwan sa family ko when i'm gone... simple lang naman ang kaligayahan ko kaya i'm pretty sure i won't be spending all of the money i am able to save...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako mabbaw lang siguro ang gusto ko maabot.

i'll stop working when i reach the point when I dont have to work for money, but my money can work for me...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO P50M is small pa...economy natin can easily kill that money.

consider living on a P1M budget a year...that will last you only 50 years...okay lang kung 50 years old ka na.

e papano kung merun kang pamilya or kids na nag-aaral pa.

pero if you don't mind living on a P250T or 500T a year life-style, then that is enough.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende yan sa lifestyle merong mga tao na kulang pa din yan kasi sa lifestyle nila.....50M for me is enough(sobra sobra pa) donate ko pa yung 10M sa mga mahihirap....hindi na ako magtatrabaho nyan. simpleng buhay lang wag mo na pasikitin ang ulo mo at pagurin sa kakatrabaho..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    laki na nyan ah...san ka makakapulot ng 50M sa pinas...konting investment lang and bisnis pede na yang pang retirement

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i cringed when i read this article. this is why people in poor countries hate us for our excesses. multimillionaires feeling envious because they don't have hundreds of millions? give me a f--ing break.

the Bay Area is super expensive, but the fact remains that they are in the top 1% of earners in one of the richest countries in the world. STFU - no one feels sorry for you.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i really would want to prove that i will have the same simple life if given tons of cash

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Millionaires who dont feel rich