New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi peeps just want to get your inputs on my dilema...

I always have to call metrobank just so that they can email me my billing, for mailed billing comes in like 3-4 days before due date... I have been telling to do something about it since AUG 2008 pa but nothing was and up to now is being done ....

lage na lang ako nakikipag argue sa phone para lang ipadala nila sa akin yung billing ko thru email para makita ko na babayaran ko ahead of time...

im tired of calling them just to send me my billing ! c' mon ibang tao nga hindi nagbabayad ng card ako gusto ko bayaran ontime hindi nila ako matulungan ng maayos !!!

anybody here works or know who i can talk to in metrobank to have this BS resolved? thanks for any inputs ... good day to all

PS: i stay in MARIKINA city and my other bills ALWAYS come on time

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're unhappy with their service, just get another card.

bigbigcar.com Review: Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6G AT

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    If you're unhappy with their service, just get another card.

bigbigcar.com Review: Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6G AT
    with regards to billing yes absolutely UNSATISFIED but other services is still good so getting another card is pretty much gonna be my last resort if this BS don't get fixed soon...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, like what Mazdamazda said, with so many CC out there trying to get more customers, why bother with one that gets to boil your blood every month? The CCs I have can extend the due date by a week or so if you give them a call reasoning that you got the billing late (a lie but save me some money in interest & penalty payments).

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Yup, like what Mazdamazda said, with so many CC out there trying to get more customers, why bother with one that gets to boil your blood every month? The CCs I have can extend the due date by a week or so if you give them a call reasoning that you got the billing late (a lie but save me some money in interest & penalty payments).
    yup this is standard for most credit cards.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    actually im really leaning towards changing CCs already my Metro cards will expire july & sept this year .. i just wanna know if anybody had the same issue as mine and what they did to fix it..

ghosthunter if i may ask, what CC company do you use and how satisfied are you with it ? thanks for your time ....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    ghosthunter if i may ask, what CC company do you use and how satisfied are you with it ? thanks for your time ....
    Current cards are BPI Mastercard, Citibank Visa and BDO Mastercard.

Note: Last year, I have cancelled my citibank mastercard because they didn't want to waive my annual due. Parang sayang kasi gold na din naman but my remaining BPI and BDO are both gold (and high limits too) so nothing lost on my part. I just redeemed my accumulated points and be done with them.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; February 13th, 2009 at 11:04 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    same with my AMEX pag tatawag ko sa kanila due date ko na pala nung araw na yun mismo..tsk tsk..meron lang kase ako installment sa kanila kaya diko pa maipaclose e

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    same with my AMEX pag tatawag ko sa kanila due date ko na pala nung araw na yun mismo..tsk tsk..meron lang kase ako installment sa kanila kaya diko pa maipaclose e
    It might be possible to cancel the card if you are willing to pay the entire remaining balance at your next payment schedule. Just inform the CC company and they will make the necessary adjustment to your next billing.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    My bro. works in a bank and according to him, CC companies absolutely LOVE getting your payments late so they can collect interest.

Contrary to popular belief, you're not giving them any business by paying on time and in full before the due date. It's the opposite, in fact; Be late in your payments and they're earning money. Simply said, they thrive on CC holders that cannot pay the whole balance on time. Do you notice how the sales agents in malls tend to profile their prospective "sucker"? :D They don't offer it to everyone that pass by them, but they're trained to look for those Juan dela Cruz'es that seems to be spending 5 bucks for every 6 bucks he's earning.

Criminal as it seems, but that's their business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Metrobank CCard billing HASSLE !!!