New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRaf
    300K sweldo!!! nak ng... only in my wildest dreams will I ever be able to get that kind of pay!
    Even myself can't believe it when I saw the offer. Swerte ko lang siguro d're Medyo maganda talaga ang bigayan sa oilfield jobs. Pag graduate ko sa college, kuha exam then layas na sa pinas para makabawi sa expenses..he..he.he. Kaya pag bumaba ang dollar, bawas din ang sweldo naming mga OFW.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wowowie :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mababa dollar ngayon kasi christmas, expect dollar to rise up again starting feb, then on summer may go down a bit but would strike up starting wet season, factual trend naman to, unless we encourage lotsa tourist to spend their money here in the philippines, we should offer something more, boracay is good but an innate attitude of pinoy is being too much aggressive, so rather than boracay stay in a pristine condition, masisira lang

OT: nursing as well, parang mushroom school of nursing, imagine a bottleneck traffic thats a bad attitude of pinoy

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You can make between 200k and 300k monthly in the US as a nurse or special teacher... kaya lang, the cost of living is steep.

p're, sa oilfield, may sarili na ba kayong bunk space and food? If so, that's hella sweet!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    and the taxes stateside is very high daw kaya ang takehome pay di ganyan kalaki

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    You can make between 200k and 300k monthly in the US as a nurse or special teacher... kaya lang, the cost of living is steep.

p're, sa oilfield, may sarili na ba kayong bunk space and food? If so, that's hella sweet!
    Accommodation, food and roundtrip ticket is free. Then, tax sa country where we are working is paid by the company. Kaya full ang take home pay straight to my bank account.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Wow! Para akong nagcrash course on economics dito. Let's just hope for the best.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    hay .. i hope the gov't doesn't f*k this one up .. go peso !!

====
    THE PESO rallied further to 52.37 to the dollar during trading Wednesday before closing at a new three-year high of 52.425 to the greenback on strong regional currency markets and rosy prospects on government's finances, traders said.

The peso may break into the 51-to-the-dollar level once the government delivers the projected revenues from an increase of two percentage points in value-added tax (VAT) rate starting February, said Jose Emmanuel Hilado, president of foreign exchange association ACI Philippines.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    the improving peso is not necessarily a good thing... its not the only thing to look at and say "hey are country is improving" this is really hurting the exporters...
    look at china, they are doing everything they can to prevent the yuan from appreciating..
    otherwise theyd be f*cked if they really let the currency float

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    lugi na ako sa dollars...

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
[merged] Improving Peso-Dollar Exchange Rate