New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I use the charts to tell me where my stop loss and take profit points are. I will let the market tell me where those points would be rather than me trying to tell the market where I want it to go... And also always place trailing stops so if a trade goes in your favor your stop loss increases and thus you protect your profits.

Oanda spreads vary from currency pairs. Their EUR/USD is as low as 0.5pips, their USD/JPY is as low as 1 pip and their GBP/USD is also as low as 1 pip. USD/CHF is 2 pips and AUD/USD is 2.5 pips... Pero variable spread sila kaya when market volatility increases or volume shrinks then those spreads widen...

ahh okey , parang alam ko ibig mong sabihin ...

tnx for the advice... hmm sir pampagana lang po,, how much yong AVERAGE pips mong nakukuha per week /month ??.. pampagana lang pong mag aral.. motivation... di ko na itanong ang lost.. money to put in a trade account is the money you can afford to loss.....

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    You open up a FOREX trading account. I suggest with foreign companies (wag local kasi maliban sa dodgie mga local companies mataas pa spreads which is a huge impact to returns) like FXCM, Oanda (this is where I trade), FOREX.com, Alpari, Deutsche FX etc...

Wire the money to them (in your preferred FIRST WORLD currency, no PESO ALLOWED ), typically USD or EUR then pag na receive na nila yung money. TRADE AWAY! Mabilis lang mag-open ng account. You can do that in 2 days...
    SIR ano process pag hulog sa account at pag withdraw??.. sa bank?? i heard meron na daw withdrawal using debit card,,, available ba to sa oanda at fcxm??... tnxx looking to open for this broker when time comes.....

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    im trading on my demo on eur/usd . my pending sell order got hit on 1.4500 and its already closed.. afraid to loss... sayang...
    and now just watching my other trade on 1.4426 to ride down. 100 pips away now... planning to take profit at 1.4180 if it goes down....

trailing stop?? yan palang pinag aaralan ko ngayon.. relation nila with my stop loss and when it activates the trailing stop....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    By the way I don't trade just for the sake of trading. When I was working before for a company of course may targets kami kaya paminsan napipilitan mag trade maskin la namang rason para mag trade.

Ngayon I trade my own money so I just trade if I see something worth trading on since la naman pressure to make money. Di na ako yung tipong pip hunter na 20 pips here and there tapos 20 trade in a day... Medyo long term na ako sa trading ko...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    By the way I don't trade just for the sake of trading. When I was working before for a company of course may targets kami kaya paminsan napipilitan mag trade maskin la namang rason para mag trade.

Ngayon I trade my own money so I just trade if I see something worth trading on since la naman pressure to make money. Di na ako yung tipong pip hunter na 20 pips here and there tapos 20 trade in a day... Medyo long term na ako sa trading ko...

ok thanks for the input...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Nag try din akong mag train for forex pero August last year nagkaroon ng news about Australia (nalimutan ko na kung ano) that moved their currency massively down. I wasn't able to anticipate that and decided na trading is not for me since ayokong gugulin ang lahat ng oras ko watching Bloomberg and analyzing government policies, etc.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by eld View Post
    Nag try din akong mag train for forex pero August last year nagkaroon ng news about Australia (nalimutan ko na kung ano) that moved their currency massively down. I wasn't able to anticipate that and decided na trading is not for me since ayokong gugulin ang lahat ng oras ko watching Bloomberg and analyzing government policies, etc.
    tnx for sharing your experience... even di ka nag succeed in forex you still learn something,, you learn that it is not for you..
    we don't know about things and business if we are good at it, unless we do and try it ....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Kumuha rin ako ng demo account sa Oanda kaya lang blocked sa office so nag-install na lang ako sa phone ko.

Sa ngayon, basa-basa sa Investopedia at nilalaro yung demo account. May ilang nabanggit kasi ukol sa business cycles. Do you think a finance/ business background is required for this?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    Kumuha rin ako ng demo account sa Oanda kaya lang blocked sa office so nag-install na lang ako sa phone ko.

Sa ngayon, basa-basa sa Investopedia at nilalaro yung demo account. May ilang nabanggit kasi ukol sa business cycles. Do you think a finance/ business background is required for this?
    hmmm finance and business background? di ko sure.. baka di rin gaano. ... im learning thru babypips.com and furoms.. more on understanding graphs and movements sila.. di ko pa nababasa about trading with news...sa nakikita ko at nababasa dami din kasing factor at pinagbabasihan so kalkula ko we have to develop our own skill and strategy... at sabi nga ni sir tidus disiplina..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    if you don't wanna be bothered with what's going on in the world and how events affect currencies then you can rely entirely on technicals

but i find that totally boring

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
may kita ba sa forex???