New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    guys sino nagtratrade dito sa inyo sa forex??.. may kita ba dito?/ i mean posible ba 10 pips gain per day??. 50 pips a month? 200 pips a month??.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Oo naman. 10 pips per day? Hahaha its even possible to make 100 pips a day. Of course not with just one trade but multiple trades...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    panu ba scheme of trade ng forex? san po ba nila ibebenta yung foreign money kung walang bumili sa pwesto?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    You open up a FOREX trading account. I suggest with foreign companies (wag local kasi maliban sa dodgie mga local companies mataas pa spreads which is a huge impact to returns) like FXCM, Oanda (this is where I trade), FOREX.com, Alpari, Deutsche FX etc...

Wire the money to them (in your preferred FIRST WORLD currency, no PESO ALLOWED ), typically USD or EUR then pag na receive na nila yung money. TRADE AWAY! Mabilis lang mag-open ng account. You can do that in 2 days...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQ5 View Post
    panu ba scheme of trade ng forex? san po ba nila ibebenta yung foreign money kung walang bumili sa pwesto?
    there are always buyers. the forex market is very liquid

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Oo naman. 10 pips per day? Hahaha its even possible to make 100 pips a day. Of course not with just one trade but multiple trades...

sir tidus and ULS, matagal na ba kayong onlive?? baka puedi kaming magtanong sa inyo at baka may ma e share din kayo sa amin.. i was reading on FF and babypips ,, kaso theres so much info na for a newbe like me sa FF,, kakahilo ng sundan dun , so i try to post here baka marami din tsikoters na nagtratrade.. i was on the demo right now, sometimes ok yong trade, minsan talo,, wla pang gaanong ka solid na system na sinusunod.. trying to familiarize the programs and tools. so far above parin namn ako sa starting capital ko..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Stay on demo for awhile, try to figure out a trade system that is suitable to you. Walang one size fits all system. Pero there is really one thing that must be followed regardless. DISCIPLINE! Pag sinabing cut na, CUT NA! Walang IF's at BUT's or mga BAKA BABALIK PA YAN. That part I can guarantee would increase your survival rate in the world of FX. What's important is you always have bullets to play with, pag nauubusan ka na ng pera then GAME OVER. A small loss can easily be recouped, but a big loss could be GAME OVER and is very difficult to capture back!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Stay on demo for awhile, try to figure out a trade system that is suitable to you. Walang one size fits all system. Pero there is really one thing that must be followed regardless. DISCIPLINE! Pag sinabing cut na, CUT NA! Walang IF's at BUT's or mga BAKA BABALIK PA YAN. That part I can guarantee would increase your survival rate in the world of FX. What's important is you always have bullets to play with, pag nauubusan ka na ng pera then GAME OVER. A small loss can easily be recouped, but a big loss could be GAME OVER and is very difficult to capture back!

you got my common mistake while trading on demo.. i got a limit how much i want per trade.. but when i reach that limit, greed comes to me and then just a sec it turns to lost... hayy.. i think i have to fight first my self and respect what limit i set.. discipline nga kailangan....

just 1 question for you sir tidus.. regarding money management.. how you trade with that??.. how far do you set for your stop loss and how far you set for a gain ( in pips).. and also for trading volume??..... im setting my SL 100 pips away.. is that too big? and trading 1 lot.. but sometimes at the top or bottom of SR natetemp akong mag set ng malaking volume..

right now i was trading based on SR and trend..with the help of MACD,RSI, STOCHASTIC. yan lang muna pinagbabasehan ko.. hirap pagsabaysabaying pag aralan......

yup i was planning to stay on demo till magawa ko on 3 months na tuloy tuloy ang gain....

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    You open up a FOREX trading account. I suggest with foreign companies (wag local kasi maliban sa dodgie mga local companies mataas pa spreads which is a huge impact to returns) like FXCM, Oanda (this is where I trade), FOREX.com, Alpari, Deutsche FX etc...

Wire the money to them (in your preferred FIRST WORLD currency, no PESO ALLOWED ), typically USD or EUR then pag na receive na nila yung money. TRADE AWAY! Mabilis lang mag-open ng account. You can do that in 2 days...

sir ilan spread sa FXCM at OANDA? saka magkanu minimum deposit nila??..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I use the charts to tell me where my stop loss and take profit points are. I will let the market tell me where those points would be rather than me trying to tell the market where I want it to go... And also always place trailing stops so if a trade goes in your favor your stop loss increases and thus you protect your profits.

Oanda spreads vary from currency pairs. Their EUR/USD is as low as 0.5pips, their USD/JPY is as low as 1 pip and their GBP/USD is also as low as 1 pip. USD/CHF is 2 pips and AUD/USD is 2.5 pips... Pero variable spread sila kaya when market volatility increases or volume shrinks then those spreads widen...

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
may kita ba sa forex???