New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hi to all.

tulad nang gamit ng Mr.snowy? also like the ones selling sundaes in the malls for 6 to 7 pesos a cone. Syempre kasama deal for the supplies of these machines.

Planning to buy a couple and operate them in an elem.school. Brand new or second hand ok. as long as i can afford them.

About 3 years ago, this was my business plan for an UP-ISSI course, dpa sya sikat o kalat nun. But when i found out a brand new machine, back then, costs upwards of 225k a unit. Nag trucking nalang ako.

The trucking biz is getting difficult with the ever increasing fuel prices as the main culprit. But one day while driving along dapitan st, i saw a sundae machine selling sundae in front of this guy's apartment only. Wala man lang kiosk or name. Isip ko bka time to explore this sundae machine idea again. Maybe the price of the equipment has been greatly lowered.

Again new or second hand machines in good condition, i will look into it basta i can afford it.

Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    get the buy n sell newspaper there are ads there for soft serve ice cream machine if i remember correctly last time i checked for a sundae machine reconditioned U.S brand is 70k - 100k

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    thanks sheep

yun nga isa pa source ko nang info, thru their website kaso ayaw mag search function browser ko.

have not yet bought the paper. wala sa nbs na malapit sa amin.

"soft serve ice cream" ito pala ibang name nito

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt View Post
    hi to all.

tulad nang gamit ng Mr.snowy? also like the ones selling sundaes in the malls for 6 to 7 pesos a cone. Syempre kasama deal for the supplies of these machines.

Planning to buy a couple and operate them in an elem.school. Brand new or second hand ok. as long as i can afford them.

About 3 years ago, this was my business plan for an UP-ISSI course, dpa sya sikat o kalat nun. But when i found out a brand new machine, back then, costs upwards of 225k a unit. Nag trucking nalang ako.

The trucking biz is getting difficult with the ever increasing fuel prices as the main culprit. But one day while driving along dapitan st, i saw a sundae machine selling sundae in front of this guy's apartment only. Wala man lang kiosk or name. Isip ko bka time to explore this sundae machine idea again. Maybe the price of the equipment has been greatly lowered.

Again new or second hand machines in good condition, i will look into it basta i can afford it.

Thank you.
    Sir Kurt, ct concepts is a company that distributes food service equipments.
    Email us at ct_concepts2008*yahoo.com and we will email you the pictures of the machines and the prices. all our machines our brand new and we can give you the best price. Thank you

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    kindly contact 0917-5079251. meron kaming ice cream machine for sale. slightly used. we got our supplies in a company located at Antel, Pasig

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    tapos samahan mo ng coke float

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've checked this one also, a brand new ones costs 100k. mejo matagal tagal ang roi. hehehehe.

Looking for Sundae Machine maker