New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Guys,

we are planning to open a business in my wife's hometown(bacolod city). since we know a place near a school... we thought of opening a business which cater mostly students. first in our mind is a computer shop, but masyado ng maraming competition sa ganitong business and medyo malaki ang kelangan mong investment. so naisip namin ang laundry business...

can anyone tell me how much po ang initial investment for this kind of business, franchise man or hindi. gaano po katagal ang ROI? any add'l info will be greatly appreciated.

TIA.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I am curious to find out how the plans went. Nakastart up na ba kayo?
    Do you know by any chance how many laundry services are running in Bacolod?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Well, kung mga college students na wala time maglaba, pasok cguro yan. Or sa mga industrial parks na panay mga boarders din na factory workers.

Ako minsanan nagpapa laundry pa rin. Pero sa tingin ko d pa rin widely accepted. Parang mahal pa rin kesa magtiyaga maglaba ng sarili.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    -near apartments, condominiums or cramped residential areas near offices, schools, factories or universities.

guidelines:
    -make sure you have the wiring system well insulated, high quality circuit breakers, lots of shelves, exhaust fans, accessible main valve, 2-3 fire extinguishers.

-never place the laundry near the wirings, keep all sockets above and all plumbing below. you need an independent pump and a tank. you might wanna test your water meter first so you'll know how much is your per kilo fee.

requiments:
    -atleast 3 washing machine with independent sockets(never use octopus connections). you need dryers to go along with the washing machines. you'd be needing atleast 2 electric iron with fuse/steam press.

-you need super size plastic bags, hangers.

-as for the building, i'd recommend that the machines are above ground level and the clothes are at the ground level. why? just in case a fire may occur, people wont suffocate on their way out. plus, water is kept distant from the electronics since they're on the ground level. if it's single floor, make sure it has exits on both ends.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Brown View Post
    Guys,

we are planning to open a business in my wife's hometown(bacolod city). since we know a place near a school... we thought of opening a business which cater mostly students. first in our mind is a computer shop, but masyado ng maraming competition sa ganitong business and medyo malaki ang kelangan mong investment. so naisip namin ang laundry business...

can anyone tell me how much po ang initial investment for this kind of business, franchise man or hindi. gaano po katagal ang ROI? any add'l info will be greatly appreciated.

TIA.

i would like to know if the business is successful. I am also planning to open a business in bacolod since its my hometown. I went home last month and i noticed that there are lots of changes na. marami nang commercial buildings. Condominiums as well as hotels. Meron na din mga bagong subd.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    You better hurry with your study, in our area, 3 coin laundromats opened within 500 meters from our house in just 1 month! These aside from the 3 already existing within the same area.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    "Surplus" ba yung mga machines na ginagamit ng mga coin laundromat? Parang biglang dami na eh.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Probably, yung isang nakita ko parang retro ang look, or parang pang factory, i did not take a closer look, but the 2 new ones which sprouted at the same time used the current look machines.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Magkano usually sa coin laundromat?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    us quarters..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Laundry Business?