New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVince View Post
    Is the 15% YTD gain or from the time you started the investment?
    My last top up was from around September 2016, and until now it has gained around 15% (ballpark). That is just from one mf, I have others and some uitf too. I have some funds that is still on negative for more than a year. That mf tracks the PSE index, so as long as the index rises, I know my money is earning. If it goes down (sale!) time to put more money that higher than usual)

It is quite difficult for me to compute my total gains as I did cost averaging (monthly top ups) since I started investing. What matters to me is I have paper gains and still have some time to let it be, no need to use the money right now.

In investing, time is your best friend. Start young. You can start with at least 5k to test the waters and minimum 1k per top up. Each funds, different risks, different rules, different costs.

Last 2014, one of security bank's uitf gained freaking 50%.

P.S. Don't buy VULs. Learn to invest and take control of your hard earned money.

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ejm_110 View Post
    My last top up was from around September 2016, and until now it has gained around 15% (ballpark). That is just from one mf, I have others and some uitf too. I have some funds that is still on negative for more than a year. That mf tracks the PSE index, so as long as the index rises, I know my money is earning. If it goes down (sale!) time to put more money that higher than usual)

It is quite difficult for me to compute my total gains as I did cost averaging (monthly top ups) since I started investing. What matters to me is I have paper gains and still have some time to let it be, no need to use the money right now.

In investing, time is your best friend. Start young. You can start with at least 5k to test the waters and minimum 1k per top up. Each funds, different risks, different rules, different costs.

Last 2014, one of security bank's uitf gained freaking 50%.

P.S. Don't buy VULs. Learn to invest and take control of your hard earned money.

Would you care to share what mf you invested in?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinZel25 View Post
    Would you care to share what mf you invested in?
    philequity. You can check pifa website and utif.com to see lists of funds and their earnings / losses history.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ejm_110 View Post
    philequity. You can check pifa website and utif.com to see lists of funds and their earnings / losses history.

I was going to ask that question too, index funds and/or dividend funds looks pretty good, added with the monthly top up and cost averaging whenever there's a dip in prices, thats a great idea

makaipon nga ng bala at gawin ko din to after gumalaw si fed and bsp sa tightening nila hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinZel25 View Post
    Thanks sa inputs guys.

Di pa ako nakapag invest or nag pay-in ng 2m.

Actually I'm targeting to be a co owner or board member.

As a potential investor or hindi pa co-owner or hindi pap board member ng company, dapat ba i-show nila sakin ang income report nila or they have the right not to disclose it to the public. I'm not pretty sure how it goes.
    Sabi kasi nila pag nakapag in, co-owner na ako at board member dun ko lang maview ang mga reports na ito.

What do you think guys?
    IMO, kung gusto mo talaga mag-invest, sa iba na lang.

Ipasok mo sa UITF tulad ng una kong post. or stocks.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I have investments on stocks (currently trying daily trading).

I also have a UTIF (equity or stock-based din) - mejo nagahaman kasi pinili ko yung may 17% gain sa 1st quarter ng 2017 hahaha

BUT MIND YOU, in stocks (or stock-based UITF/Mutual fund) you may lose money unless you play safe and put it blue chips (i.e. big stable companies like ayala, san mig, etc) for the long run.

You can try stocks. Daming online trading platform ngayon. Andali lang. I use COL Financial.

Start with a small amount (maybe 10K). Look at the current trends and buy those on increasing price trend. Sell pag kumita na. Sa simula, ganyan kasimpleng system muna then aral na lang as you go on tulad ko.

You can buy-and-sell on a daily, weekly, montly or whatever time period you want.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If the P2M is free cash, are you interested in opening up a Mang Inasal franchise? P14M is the required investment so we need 5 more tsikoteers! Paging EQ.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    I have investments on stocks (currently trying daily trading).

I also have a UTIF (equity or stock-based din) - mejo nagahaman kasi pinili ko yung may 17% gain sa 1st quarter ng 2017 hahaha

BUT MIND YOU, in stocks (or stock-based UITF/Mutual fund) you may lose money unless you play safe and put it blue chips (i.e. big stable companies like ayala, san mig, etc) for the long run.

You can try stocks. Daming online trading platform ngayon. Andali lang. I use COL Financial.

Start with a small amount (maybe 10K). Look at the current trends and buy those on increasing price trend. Sell pag kumita na. Sa simula, ganyan kasimpleng system muna then aral na lang as you go on tulad ko.

You can buy-and-sell on a daily, weekly, monthly or whatever time period you want.
    Which is better Mutual Funds or UITF?
    Also in terms of returns, which returns higher? Though some depends on the PSEi

Which bank has the best UITF and what is/are those that has high gains?

I already asked EastWest, Security Bank and BPI(glitch(??) issue however investments arent affected) about UITFs and those investments with insurance like BPI - Philam and Security Bank- FWD.

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    If the P2M is free cash, are you interested in opening up a Mang Inasal franchise? P14M is the required investment so we need 5 more tsikoteers! Paging EQ.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Nice idea nadin hehe
    let me know or PM me once 7 is complete haha

10. Join Date
    May 2017
    How about BDO life? May nakapag try na?

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast