1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    baka using money of new investors to pay old investors

classic

2. Join Date
    May 2011

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    10% interest per month, thats 120% per annum, sounds bogus from an interest point of view. Ang range ng ibang investments is "per annum" ... some is nasa 3 to 6 percent, some lending investors up to 12% per annum pero as the old saying goes... high gains = high risk, tapos ilagay mo yan sa perspective ng 120% per annum? the risk is too high malamang for that rate.

On the other hand, If co-owner ang offer sayo then you need to put interest sa revenues ng company that you will invest on, check mo din anong type of shares yan or if possible na profit sharing ang agreement.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Sorry to say but you have already lost your 2M ... yeah, I'm aware that he hasn't "invested" yet ... but analyzing his posts, it seems he is going to do it sooner than later ... he is just waiting for one positive post and out goes the 2M ... hard to resist the temptation of money ... it brings out the greed in people ...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Sorry to say but you have already lost your 2M ... yeah, I'm aware that he hasn't "invested" yet ... but analyzing his posts, it seems he is going to do it sooner than later ... he is just waiting for one positive post and out goes the 2M ... hard to resist the temptation of money ... it brings out the greed in people ...

PrinZel25, go for it

sounds good

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Appreciate all your input guys.

As per Uls say... ill go for it!!!

Nah~ just kidding. Hehehe

My apologies for being a noobie investor. (Bow)

I am also having doubts with their offering and good thing tsikot is a saviour and all of you guys too! Everyone is an angel

I am also astonishes that TODAs can also be registered with SEC :O

Where is the best place to invest my money aside from having my own business and stocks?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinZel25 View Post
    Appreciate all your input guys.

As per Uls say... ill go for it!!!

Nah~ just kidding. Hehehe

My apologies for being a noobie investor. (Bow)

I am also having doubts with their offering and good thing tsikot is a saviour and all of you guys too! Everyone is an angel

I am also astonishes that TODAs can also be registered with SEC :O

Where is the best place to invest my money aside from having my own business and stocks?
    mutual funds or uitf. 10% gain per year is possible even higher (for this year I have about 15%). Not as complex or time consuming as stocks, not as risky, but also not as higher return as stocks. You put money on the fund, top up when you feel (when you have excess money) then forget it. Look at it again after 5 years.

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ejm_110 View Post
    mutual funds or uitf. 10% gain per year is possible even higher (for this year I have about 15%). Not as complex or time consuming as stocks, not as risky, but also not as higher return as stocks. You put money on the fund, top up when you feel (when you have excess money) then forget it. Look at it again after 5 years.

where did you invest? mutual or uitf?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinZel25 View Post
    where did you invest? mutual or uitf?
    I have both.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ejm_110 View Post

Is the 15% YTD gain or from the time you started the investment?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast