New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    [SIZE="6"]]Flash, flash, flash!!!!! I need 6 agents (non-voice) to start on May4. I need to see you within the day so we may process you as tomorrow is a holiday!!! Driver's license is a must for this job!!!! Please call or text me through 09209001002/09228905142 mobile landline 5722715

Bong[/SIZE]

Meaning, you will not be talking on the phone but analyzing traffic or vehicular situations in the US. It is a must that you do have a restriction 2 drivers license and finished at least 2 years of college. Average grammar will be acceptable and this is a good opportunity for you to start a call center career. Location will be in QC and will be working night shifts.

Salary is at 12k (starting), plus 2t allowance tax free after 2-3 months from hiring or certification.

Please call me through 5722715 (landline that is always with me)/09209001002 or 09228905142

Bong

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Kindly refer also people that you might know who may be interested.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Kindly refer also people that you might know who may be interested.
    Gotcha!

thanks for the post...

anyway... hit ka na..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick Me View Post
    Gotcha!

thanks for the post...

anyway... hit ka na..

ha?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    The job description....

Job description....

INTERNATIONAL DRIVE RISK MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT (NON-VOICE)

DRIVE RISK ANALYST

* at least 2 years of college education
    * strong written English communication skills
    * basic knowledge of how to operate a computer and work with multiple applications on the desktop of a computer (including, but not limited to: MS Outlook (email), Excel, Access, and Word)
    * with excellent analytical skills and keen attention to details
    * previous work experience in high volume transactions that require analytical and judgment skills an advantage
    * minimum 1-year driving experience (must present driver's license). Restriction code 2.
    * willing to work I shifts
    * Training starts May 12, 2009

Here is their website, look at the videos and that is what you are suppose to interpret.

http://www.drivecam.com/

I need 6 non voice call center agents to start on May 4!!!