New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    FERN-C is widely known for it's amazing non-acidic Vitamin C with more health benefits. Now, we already have other products like FernCoffee, FernSlim, i-Flex and MORE!

As FERN-C goes global, we are looking for partners local and international as we export it with target market of 72 Billion people and 192 countries.

Why will you work for a Company when you can Partner with them?
    Stable and Pioneering Company

We take global prosperity to greater heights. Take the courage to take the first step for a better future.
    Start driving your DREAMS into reality , In Partnership with I-Fern.
    i-fern | Global Prosperity Through Entrepreneurship

Compensation Plan
    Prosperity is Within Reach: 6 Ways to Earn

With our revolutionary, hybrid marketing plan, you can start and be on your way to reaching your dreams!

i-FERN is not just about making money. It is about helping people attain their dreams. Thus, we help reward your success every step of the way.

1: Retail Sales

As an i-FERN member, you get discounted prices on quality products from i-FERN. Choose from a wide range of health and nutrition products to suit your needs.
    As an independent distributor, you can have a profit markup of as much as 40% for every product sold.

2: Fast Start Commission

Start your Business! Earn income just by building your Team!

I-FERN rewards you for sharing our business! Commission earned depends on the product package purchased by your new team member.

Earn as much as $45 per product package!

3: Team Sales Commission

i-FERN rewards great Team performance! Earn as much as $14,000 when your Sales Teams reach a certain amount of sales volume.

4: Matching Bonus

As you earn Team Sales Commissions, i-FERN will match a percentage of this and reward you further with a Matching Bonus! This bonus is paid weekly, and increases as you go up in rank!

5: Group Sales Rebate

Every Active Distributor is entitled to a Group Sales Rebate (also known as a Matrix Rebate), earned from product purchases made by your Sales Team. This also can increase, depending on your leadership rank!

I-FERN also pays a Matrix Matching Bonus, wherein income generated by your personally-sponsored Distributors is matched, and paid out as a bonus!

6: Global Bonus Pool

Build your business! Nurture your business! I-FERN will reward you through the Global Business Pool! As you grow and expand your Sales Team Network, i-FERN will include you in profit-sharing on a monthly basis!

Benefits :
    Earn Dollars without leaving your family
    Online Business Trainings
    World Class Exclusive Products
    Replicating Website
    International Membership
    Travel Incentives ( Local and International )
    Rewards Incentives ( Retirement )
    Team Support System like no other
    G-CELL Support System

email: ysa_nunezca*yahoo.com

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    uy welcome sa tsikot.... antay ka lang daming interesado dito na tsikot pag ganitong business

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Wowww yayaman tayo ditttoooooo!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PYRAMID SCAM ANYONE?

72 billion people?!!!! whaaaat! even if you count every cat, dog, pet bird, pet gold fish, pet snake and pet alligator you will not come up with a count of 72,000,000,000!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    PYRAMID SCAM ANYONE?

72 billion people?!!!! whaaaat! even if you count every cat, dog, pet bird, pet gold fish, pet snake and pet alligator you will not come up with a count of 72,000,000,000!!!!!
    Ano kaya itsura ng earth niyan? Para na siguro tayong sardinas. Hahahaha

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    goodluck kung may pumatol sa TS...dami kaya ditong allergic sa MLM :D

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    ok

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ya right

export to 192 countries

this i gotta see

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    72 BILLION people..

nasa 5 billion palang yata tayo ngayon eh..

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kulang lang ng decimal point

pero wala pa 7.2 world pop.

over 7B na pero wala pa 7.2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast