New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Unfortunately for me, I have none of these: talent/skill+spare time+creativity
    Ganda lang meron ka?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    Sure you do. I see you like dogs. You could be a dog walker, dog trainer, or dog breeder. This does not need much start up money (except for the last one).
    Thanks I am planning to breed my fat lab. I'll keep one puppy and sell the rest.

I hope I can be as successful as you are that I can buy all the stuff I want

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Easy, talent/skill+spare time+creativity+desire to earn money.
    If you don't mind, could you be more specific?

I'm interested in cars, computers, and photography. I'm also adept at Excel, Photoshop, data analysis, and overall business strategy development.

I don't have much spare time since my work requires me flying back and forth from Bicol to Manila, though my time is very flexible. Also, I'm not very creative so crafting things/ideas from scratch, but I'm good with making something better. I honestly don't see what I can do on the side that would have a better payoff than doing better at my work which can make my promotion come quicker.

I don't exactly desire more money since I can live comfortably with my current income but of course it's probably nowhere what people like you earn. Making more bucks would be nice though since I wanna buy a house already.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Ganda lang meron ka?
    Wala din. Kung meron, hindi sana ako poor

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If you don't mind, could you be more specific?

I'm interested in cars, computers, and photography. I'm also adept at Excel, Photoshop, data analysis, and overall business strategy development.

I don't have much spare time since my work requires me flying back and forth from Bicol to Manila, though my time is very flexible. Also, I'm not very creative so crafting things/ideas from scratch, but I'm good with making something better. I honestly don't see what I can do on the side that would have a better payoff than doing better at my work which can make my promotion come quicker.

I don't exactly desire more money since I can live comfortably with my current income but of course it's probably nowhere what people like you earn. Making more bucks would be nice though since I wanna buy a house already.

What exactly do you want to achieve?

You say you don't have spare time yet your work allows you to have some slack.

You say you like to buy a house but you don't have a desire to earn more?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    What exactly do you want to achieve?

You say you don't have spare time yet your work allows you to have some slack.

You say you like to buy a house but you don't have a desire to earn more?
    I want to increase my disposable income so I can increase the percentage that goes to savings and investments, and also so I can buy myself some toys every once in a while.

I control my time because it's not a 9-5 job. So I can wake up at 12nn, not report in the office, and catch up on emails by the beach. However, the sheer volume of my work means I have to balance my time even if noone's watching.

I want to buy a house, and at the rate that I'm saving, I can afford one in about 5 years from now. However, like I said in my previous post, it would be nice if I can save up quicker.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    There is a book I would like you to read while you are on the beach. The title is "4 Hours Work Week". It is not a template for your situation but it will give you some ideas.

If your main goal is to earn more money and snowball your savings, then there is no excuse for you not to capitalize on your time. There is no quick solution to earning big bucks instantaneously. You have to phase your actions and plan things carefully.

If your main goal is buying a house in less than 5 years, try and work with your bank or realtor. They may offer some help to make your dream home a reality.

Now if you want to consult an advice from me, i will have to charge you for a reasonable fee :-)
    Last edited by frenchtower; July 30th, 2014 at 01:56 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thanks I am planning to breed my fat lab. I'll keep one puppy and sell the rest.

I hope I can be as successful as you are that I can buy all the stuff I want
    kayanin mo kaya yan cath? Kaw ang spotter?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    kayanin mo kaya yan cath? Kaw ang spotter?
    Hindi. Kasama yan sa stud fee.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    There is a book I would like you to read while you are on the beach. The title is "4 Hours Work Week". It is not a template for your situation but it will give you some ideas.

If your main goal is to earn more money and snowball your savings, then there is no excuse for you not to capitalize on your time. There is no quick solution to earning big bucks instantaneously. You have to phase your actions and plan things carefully.

If your main goal is buying a house in less than 5 years, try and work with your bank or realtor. They may offer some help to make your dream home a reality.

Now if you want to consult an advice from me, i will have to charge you for a reasonable fee :-)
    Ah, consultancy, yan puwede kapag may free time. hehe

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast