New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Tsikoteers, would you avail of this kind of service? Carwash and detailing home service style? There will still be a shop albeit a smaller one that will serve as the base, because the home service is the main selling point.

Everything will be brought into your homes, the products and the equipments to be used including water and electricity source.

P.S.
    Pa-move na lang po mga moderators kung hindi po ito tamang thread. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I dunno. That's a lot of overhead expenses, transporting the equipment and all. That'll probably come out as a 350-peso car wash.

Not unless maybe if you have 20 cars in your garage...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    That's what I was thinking too when my friend brought up this idea to me. I suggested he just get a bigger place, then the home service will serve as his specialty or premium offering which will come at a price, he could also include pick-up and delivery of the car/s.

Forgot to mention that this is my friend's idea and he lives in Pasig. I wanted to get opinions from tsikoteers for my friend to read and think about because it involves a sizeable investment.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    No as much as possible I avoid having strangers coming in my house.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 30th, 2010 at 11:41 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There is practically a car wash / detailer in every corner. I would go to one of those rather than calling the home service and wait for them (and might not eventually come on time).

Honestly, I bought a lot of stuff for car wash and detailing that I'm doing it on my own.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Tsikoteers, would you avail of this kind of service? Carwash and detailing home service style? There will still be a shop albeit a smaller one that will serve as the base, because the home service is the main selling point.

Everything will be brought into your homes, the products and the equipments to be used including water and electricity source.
    magkano?

mahal naman

hehe

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    No as much as possible I avoid having strangers coming in my house.
    +1... kahit pldt, cable guy todo bantay kami

he could also include pick-up and delivery of the car/s. - karamihan ayaw din nito....

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    update po. I talked to him about the reactions I got with this thread. He is now thinking twice about it. He is just thinking of putting up a regular carwash/detailing business in their area.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa ibang forums may nag ooffer na ng home detailing, mas ok un compared sa carwash lang. hehehe. pag sa carwash olats ka sa kikitain don.

tapos andyan nga yung factor na ayaw ng iba na magpapasok ng ibang tao sa bahay nila.

Home Service Carwash and Detailing Business