New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mga bro na may business dyan, please help me with this one:

We have an automotive parts business in the province. OK naman ang sales turn-out. Un nga lang, traditional ang gamit namin sa pag catalog ng files, we still use the old "Record Book" system. Ang problema ay pag medyo baguhan ang staff, hirap siyang maghanap kung saan yung pyesa (kasi medyo malaki yung bodega). Pati kami ay hirap ding i-monitor yung supplies.

Baka may alam kayong software na magagamit para i-upgrade ang filing/cataloging system namin? Para one-touch on the keyboard na lang sana (we already bought an ASUS laptop for that purpose)...

TIA !

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hello Sir...I'm not sure if may existing software na which is really tailored for what you're looking for..

But just in case, I'm a programmer and me and my officemate are looking for something to do on our free time..parang part-time :D...maybe we can help you out..guarranteed no obligations on your part..you don't have to pay anything kahit gawa na yung software and hindi mo nagustuhan and hindi mo kukunin ...all we have to know is your specific and detailed requirements for the software...salamat Sir...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    jjmd3_787, regarding sa question mo and based dun sa initial na kwento mo, mura lang kung magpapagawa ka ng software para dyan dahil sa tingin ko eh maliit lang ang requirements mo.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt23 View Post
    Hello Sir...I'm not sure if may existing software na which is really tailored for what you're looking for..

But just in case, I'm a programmer and me and my officemate are looking for something to do on our free time..parang part-time :D...maybe we can help you out..guarranteed no obligations on your part..you don't have to pay anything kahit gawa na yung software and hindi mo nagustuhan and hindi mo kukunin ...all we have to know is your specific and detailed requirements for the software...salamat Sir...
    That means a lot bro. I'll find some time then I'll send you a message via this forum. Thanks a lot!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmd3_787 View Post
    That means a lot bro. I'll find some time then I'll send you a message via this forum. Thanks a lot!

Okay Sir..no problem...Actually this is going to be our first freelance project. But, we've been working as fulltime programmers ever since with diff IT companies doing desktop and web applications. IF you have time we can discuss the requirements and we'll implement it and demo the finish product to you. You don't have to pay anything until you've decided to purchase the software. Thank you for reading.