New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    P100k is a not a big amount of money as a seed capital to start a business. Don't expect a profit windfall once you engage into a business since running a business is like gambling. Everything is absolutely unpredicatable and involves a lot of risk.

1.Food business is one of the safest business to get into, since it will remain resilient even on economic downturns. I am not talking about finished products here. With your P100k you can easily start a small-time farming venture (fruit and vegetables) or cultivate livestock(fish, chicken, ducks, cattle, pig, etc.). I know some people who used to be weekend farmers that blossomed and became a full time business operators.

2.If that is not your cup of tea, you can probably get into the vending machine business. It requires less of your time to operate plus it runs at its own pace.

3. If you're a techie kind of person and have spare time and space at home, you might probably want to be a contractor for some businesses. Some companies nowadays outsource their workload to third parties to lessen on operational cost and concentrate more on profit generation. If you know web design, autocad, database management, etc. then you might want to capitalize on your skills. P100k can get you a very nice computer for this venture.

4. If you have contacts with some office and school supplies that will give you credit terms, you might want to get into supplying these much needed consumable provisions to some companies or schools. No big capital needed here just a good knowledge of just-in-time(JIT) management.

5. If you are the type of person who excels academically, why not rent an empty cafeteria or function room at night or in weekends and start a review/conselling/tutorship school. P100k will be for rental fees, printed educational materials, etc.

6. Party planners and event organizers are a current hit. If you have the time and skill for this, then jump right in.

7. If you like photography, be like Peter Parker. Get a good camera with your P100k and start supplying photos to newspapers and magazines.

8. If you have stuff that needs to be sold and lots of patience, then maybe being an ebay merchant may be attrative to you. P100k may be used to buy you some inventory.

I can go on and on and on but I am sure the mods will not like it. I will try and be brief next time. Sorry mods, just got carried away.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    pm sent!
    pm me too juntzo...tenk u

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ako din po baka pwede pa pm salamat

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Mr. Juntzo.. pm me pls also

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    1. buy a good pc and connect to a good broadband isp.

2. if you know computer graphics, programming or you have english teaching skills or education (etc.) you can find a foreign employer who will give you a job which allows telecommuting. (contact me for the website)

3. earn in foreign currencies but be prepared to work at night! they can pay you via paypal so apply for a paypal account.

alternate to no. 2: hire somebody to do the work for you!

This works since I've been doing this for a year now! I started with 4 employees and now I have 9!
    looks interesting... can you include me in your PM's... for the website thanks very much...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I'm looking for a partner in business.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    GSM business, pasok na pasok na yan. pero ang tanong ko ano ba ang linya mo? kasi kung magtatayo ka ng isang negosyo kailangan alam mo para incase kung may tauhan ka kapag di pumasok kaya mo gumawa. yung iba kasi may capital sila pero yung pinasok nilang negosyo di naman nila alam patakbuhin. kaya nangyayari kadalasan mga ilang buwan pa lang bagsak na negosyo. so ang una mo gawin ay pag-isipan mabuti bago ka magsimula ng negosyo na itatayo mo. lalo na kung yang 100k na yan ay tagal mo pinag-ipunan tapos ilang iglap lang mawawala na.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    try franchising Ben's Ham Bur JER...

oooffffssss,,, sori.. kulang ang 100k...kasi yung Bur Jer is 400k na yata..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by b1rken5tock View Post

oooffffssss,,, sori.. kulang ang 100k...kasi yung Bur Jer is 400k na yata..
    OT: nyahahahaha! mukha nga masarap yan hamburjer ni ben! panay plugging sa harapan eh! nyahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by b1rken5tock View Post
    The burJer to die for.....the burJer that conquers all fears!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Good business for 100k budget?