New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    pinakamasarap/matamis ko natikman na ganyan, yun nasa labas ng 999mall sa divisoria. yung iba maasim talaga
    Same here, dati haba ng pila, ngayon ay nilalangaw na.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Extend mo sa amin employee discount mo?

*jut703 naalala mo meron ka nakaaway dito? Sa sobrwng bwisit mo I libre mo dapat kami sa spiral? [emoji23]
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    si jut may nakaaway?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by wezz_zzew View Post
    Survey lang.
    During the franchise expo, I was enticed to invest my savings on one franchise.
    But due to the hassle of getting permits from Government and Mall Owners, my wife and I decided not to pursue our ambition to leave the corporate world.
    Blessing in disguise, those who availed the franchise(s) did not do well.

I will not mention the franchises names but below are the products that they sell.

1. Takoyaki
    2. Mango Grahams
    3. Fries with Drinks on a Cup

Possible reasons

1. Those takoyaki's are not authentic. Taste is different and the ingredients are mostly vegetables.
    Original takoyaki has a strong flavor of squid. Still love the old "samurai" takoyaki.

2. Not advisable during cold weather months. Price is too much for just a simple mango, ice cream and graham.

3. Taste & Price. Although the competitor fries is a bit pricey, people specially children still like the taste and texture of the fries made by Potato Corner.
    Pinag-usapan namin ng wife ko itong same topic last night as she plans to have a business din.
    (lumaki akong nasa business ang both parents ko and as of now, I know its not for me)

For me, franchise is a name and business na naki-ride ka.
    Magtatayo ka ba ng sarili mong Fried Chicken? or just spend 22M on a KFC Franchise?

2nd, kailangan may tiwala ka sa brand... Mahirap magfranchise ng Zagu kung Milk Tea pala gusto mo

Last, if you go into a franchise, may business plan/model na sila so no need to defend yourself kung gusto mo ng stall sa SM

As for the Takoyaki - no idea kung anong taste ang gusto ng Pinoy (I guess sweeter side?) pero Osaka and Tokyo nga magkaiba Takoyaki si I'm not sure how to sell it locally... And Tako=Octopus

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    si jut may nakaaway?
    Yup. Kaya na bwisit si Jut mag libre sa spiral. Kaya bwisitin mo si Jut para makakain tayo ng spiral.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yup. Kaya na bwisit si Jut mag libre sa spiral. Kaya bwisitin mo si Jut para makakain tayo ng spiral.

LOL. Talo Asar....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456