The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kung ahente ng insurance yan hindi tunay na financial advisor yan

sun life.

tapos pinakitaan pa ako ng mga teachings ng colleague nya ata ito

eh alam ko na yan lalo na yung sa single part.

Jayson LoLike Page
    4 hrs ·
    If I can use a time machine to go back in time 20 years ago, here are 10 things I will tell my 21-year-old-self:

1. Do not be afraid of failure. Failure is your friend not your foe. But you need to learn from the failures of others so you won’t need to learn the hard way. Experience is not the best teacher... Evaluated Experience is.
    2. Do not be in a hurry. “It’s not about making it. It’s about maintaining it.”

3. Do not spend your life hating people who have hurt you or put you down. It’s a waste of time and you will only put yourself further in the pits. Use that emotion as motivation to bring you up to new heights.

4. Honor your parents (even if they are not honorable). Be with them regularly and do special things for them occasionally. One day, when they are gone, those moments will be engraved in your heart forever.

5. Invest time meeting successful people and forge relationships with them. Learn as much as you can, meet them regularly, and always honor them. Then choose a few that you will make your life-long mentors and friends. However, you have to choose wisely.

6. Enjoy singlehood. When you are single, you think of marriage. When you are married, you’ll be thinking of the good old days when you were still single. Enjoy your season now.

7. Spend 80% living in the present, 15% living in the future, and 5% living in the past.

8. Before looking for the right one, ask yourself, am I the right one?

9. Invest early, invest wisely, invest regularly.

10. Put God first in everything!

#YOUniqueThoughts

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wtf

sayang oras kausap ang ganyan

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    sun life.

Jayson LoLike Page
    4 hrs ·
    If I can use a time machine to go back in time 20 years ago, here are 10 things I will tell my 21-year-old-self:

1. Do not be afraid of failure. Failure is your friend not your foe. But you need to learn from the failures of others so you won’t need to learn the hard way. Experience is not the best teacher... Evaluated Experience is.

3. Do not spend your life hating people who have hurt you or put you down. It’s a waste of time and you will only put yourself further in the pits. Use that emotion as motivation to bring you up to new heights.

4. Honor your parents (even if they are not honorable). Be with them regularly and do special things for them occasionally. One day, when they are gone, those moments will be engraved in your heart forever.

5. Invest time meeting successful people and forge relationships with them. Learn as much as you can, meet them regularly, and always honor them. Then choose a few that you will make your life-long mentors and friends. However, you have to choose wisely.

6. Enjoy singlehood. When you are single, you think of marriage. When you are married, you’ll be thinking of the good old days when you were still single. Enjoy your season now.

7. Spend 80% living in the present, 15% living in the future, and 5% living in the past.

#YOUniqueThoughts
    Sabihin mo single ka.
    Wala ka naman iinsure. Pag na dedo, dedo. Walang nakatali sayo.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    sun life.

Jayson LoLike Page
    4 hrs ·

#YOUniqueThoughts
    i like #8.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
financial intitutions