New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good Day Tsikoteers! Any Entrepreneurs? What's your business? Inspire Others!

Let me start with the thread. I'm engaged in the construction and shipping business. It's a family business actually..

I started this thread to provide inputs for other tsikoteers who wants to start their own business. By having this thread, we can be resource persons for newbie entrepreneurs thus helping them understand more about the ins and outs of the business that we are engaged in..

So, What's your business???

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ just opened our own IT Security and Business Process Outsourcing company. Provides IT security assessment services, IT security software and services, Business Intelligence software and services, IT Outsourcing and Offshoring Services.

just also opened an office in Sydney Australia, and will be opening an office in Maryland US by November.

details here.... http://www.i-nfinitesources.net

(sensya na sa plugging - hehehehe)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    We are in the agri line. We are a manufacturer of animal premix called ATOVI which helps lessen animals foul smell in the feces and make the immune system boost plus the animals grows faster.

Entrepreneurs, what's your Business? Inspire Others!