New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    you might want to consider this....
    Flair Towers DMCI Mandaluyong - DMCI Homes

very good location and resort type design.

i can refer you to my cousin.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    sana hindi OT...
    bought one unit (installment) at Victoria Towers - Tower D sa Timog Aug. of last year. Unfortunately may CDO pala as per web site ng HLURB issued last July of 2010. Patay ( Called up the Legal Assistance of HLURB to seek advice/help. Sabi sa akin na
    to talk or send a letter to New San Builders, Inc. (NSJBI) to ask for an explanation about the
    cease & decease order, then its up for me to decide if I want to get a refund or otherwise.

Any advice from anyone is highly appreciated.
    Planning to go to NSJBI office this coming monday...TIA!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hindi ba natuloy yang Victoria Towers? anong floor na nung nahinto?? bakit daw?

Quote Originally Posted by wranglerboy View Post
    sana hindi OT...
    bought one unit (installment) at Victoria Towers - Tower D sa Timog Aug. of last year. Unfortunately may CDO pala as per web site ng HLURB issued last July of 2010. Patay ( Called up the Legal Assistance of HLURB to seek advice/help. Sabi sa akin na
    to talk or send a letter to New San Builders, Inc. (NSJBI) to ask for an explanation about the
    cease & decease order, then its up for me to decide if I want to get a refund or otherwise.

Any advice from anyone is highly appreciated.
    Planning to go to NSJBI office this coming monday...TIA!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    hindi ba natuloy yang Victoria Towers? anong floor na nung nahinto?? bakit daw?
    hindi ko nga alam kung huminto? as of last sunday - sept.11, excavation pa rin sa site ang nakita ko for Tower D. sabi ko nga sa legal assistance eh bakit parang tuloy pa rin ang advertisement at marketing nila... sabi ng kausap ko na baka matigas ang ulo, kasi daw pag nag-issue sila ng CDO eh limited time lang daw ang binibigay nila for the developer to comply with the requirements...actually amg tanda ko meron din big developers doon sa list of projects with CDO i.e. SM, Phinma etc.parang Ayala lang yata ang hindi ko nakita.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi guys!

I'm a Sales Manager of SMDC.. If you wanna invest ha.. Please let me know..

We have quality condo units that are affordably priced.. 5,000 lang per month.. Thanks

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wranglerboy View Post
    hindi ko nga alam kung huminto? as of last sunday - sept.11, excavation pa rin sa site ang nakita ko for Tower D. sabi ko nga sa legal assistance eh bakit parang tuloy pa rin ang advertisement at marketing nila... sabi ng kausap ko na baka matigas ang ulo, kasi daw pag nag-issue sila ng CDO eh limited time lang daw ang binibigay nila for the developer to comply with the requirements...actually amg tanda ko meron din big developers doon sa list of projects with CDO i.e. SM, Phinma etc.parang Ayala lang yata ang hindi ko nakita.
    Im in the midst of a transaction with ayala regarding an acquisition of a very large and prime property in MM, all I can say is talagang metikuloso sila at very professional. Walang shortcut shortcut at ang taxes ayaw mag undervalue which is unique IMO.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    IMO, investing on a condo is not good idea. After 40 years, baka gibain na ang building lalo na kung high rise, considering the life span of new condo buildings & their pathetic exterior designs. Lalo na ang isang real estate co. na unit lang ang ibebenta sa yo. Yung lupa ay kanila pa rin. In that case, hindi mo maipapamana sa mga anak (or apo) mo.

That's why we opted for house and lot instead of condo.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    the developer or the real estate DOES NOT own the lot in a condo. The lot is owned by the condo corp or the home owners association.. if there are 500 units in a condo and you own 1 unit.. you own 1/500 of the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    IMO, investing on a condo is not good idea. After 40 years, baka gibain na ang building lalo na kung high rise, considering the life span of new condo buildings & their pathetic exterior designs. Lalo na ang isang real estate co. na unit lang ang ibebenta sa yo. Yung lupa ay kanila pa rin. In that case, hindi mo maipapamana sa mga anak (or apo) mo.

That's why we opted for house and lot instead of condo.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ang mahirap yung condo na nakatayo sa naka long term lease na lupa. Watch out for those.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    parang ang mahal na kasi ang condo nagyon, karamihan kasi wala pa yun parking space sa unit na bibilihin mo.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Does investing on a condominium still a good idea?