New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bili ka sa Trump Tower...may itatayo sa makati, pero uber high end..Alam mo naman mga pinoy basta sikat kakagatin.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hindi naman lahat nang condo sa fort may restaurant sa baba.. tsaka kung maayos ang pest control treatment.. wala dapat daga..

Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    Bro get one at rockwell, meron 2 bago tinatayo don one rockwell and edades. One rockwell december na turn over, edades 2013 ata. Condo prices in rockwell just keeps rising, meron binebenta sa akin last year sa amorsolo 27M but nag back out owner tapos ngayon he decided to sell it again 33M na ang price. Imagine sa one rockwell december pa turnover but konti na lang ang units for sale karamihan pa studio type ang natira. Sa edades naman 3 bed rooms konti na lang ang natitira pero kelan lang sila mag start mag benta.

From what i see in the fort condos, just last year then while i was in the hunt for a new place to live dagain mga condos don. Kaya siguro di tumataas ang value. Actually dapat don ako bibili instead of rockwell but i have 2 friends who lives in the fort and they say the same thing na dagain nga daw since dami restaurant sa baba ng mga condo.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    hindi naman lahat nang condo sa fort may restaurant sa baba.. tsaka kung maayos ang pest control treatment.. wala dapat daga..
    Feedback lang yon from people who lives there. It's up to you if you would risk it. If i was purchasing something worth 20M+ ayaw ko makaka rinig ng kahit anong bad comments.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    Bro get one at rockwell, meron 2 bago tinatayo don one rockwell and edades. One rockwell december na turn over, edades 2013 ata. Condo prices in rockwell just keeps rising, meron binebenta sa akin last year sa amorsolo 27M but nag back out owner tapos ngayon he decided to sell it again 33M na ang price. Imagine sa one rockwell december pa turnover but konti na lang ang units for sale karamihan pa studio type ang natira. Sa edades naman 3 bed rooms konti na lang ang natitira pero kelan lang sila mag start mag benta.

From what i see in the fort condos, just last year then while i was in the hunt for a new place to live dagain mga condos don. Kaya siguro di tumataas ang value. Actually dapat don ako bibili instead of rockwell but i have 2 friends who lives in the fort and they say the same thing na dagain nga daw since dami restaurant sa baba ng mga condo.
    Thanks will check Rockwell. Pero hindi naman sa 30M range ang tinitignan ko, hehe.

Folow up question: If you had the money, would you pay in cash or financing? Pros & cons? (note: di ko titirahan yung condo, pang invest lang)

Medyo old-school and conservative kasi ako kaya if I had the money, I prefer to pay in cash. Pero may mga nagsasabi sakin i-finance nalang and "play" with the money or get more units for the same money. Nasasayangan lang ako sa interest na babayaran.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mayroong nagbibigay lang ng 3% interest, and you pay in 3 years. I'd suggest you grab this.

And your cash,- invest it to earn more than that interest.

This is what we're doing....

14.0K:bike3:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    if you have the money why pay for interest?? maraming condos nag offer nang zero interest ngayon.. so i guess that's the best way to go.. pay in installment but without interest kung ayaw mo nang isang bagsakan..

Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post
    Thanks will check Rockwell. Pero hindi naman sa 30M range ang tinitignan ko, hehe.

Folow up question: If you had the money, would you pay in cash or financing? Pros & cons? (note: di ko titirahan yung condo, pang invest lang)

Medyo old-school and conservative kasi ako kaya if I had the money, I prefer to pay in cash. Pero may mga nagsasabi sakin i-finance nalang and "play" with the money or get more units for the same money. Nasasayangan lang ako sa interest na babayaran.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post

cheapest in rockwell is around 6-8M studio type, but the treatment and the crowd is totally different compared to other community.

depends on the interest rate, if you can get a low interest rate then go with finance. para nga naman magamit mo pa yung pera some where else but make sure na kaya mo bayaran if you go with finance. a lot of times kasi if you know how to play with money properly kaya mo ma-bawi agad yung interest rate bago pa matapos yung finance mo.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yep may zero interest payment schemes, ang mga developer. Yung mga straight payments. Minsan nga may discount pa.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Mayroong nagbibigay lang ng 3% interest, and you pay in 3 years. I'd suggest you grab this.

And your cash,- invest it to earn more than that interest.

This is what we're doing....

14.0K:bike3:
    Wow ang baba ng 3%! Sa bank ko 9.75%.

Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Yep may zero interest payment schemes, ang mga developer. Yung mga straight payments. Minsan nga may discount pa.
    After I visited my doctor in Megamall, sumilip ako sa showroom ng Empire East kasi halos katapat lang ng clinic. Meron din sila 0%, pero sa downpayment lang pala yun na payable in 2 years yata. After nun, yung balance, financed din. In-house nila is 11%. Sa Grove (by Rockwell) and SMDC ganun din daw according sa friend ko na bumili.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I dont think so. Look at the finished condos recently in the metro. Notice how few lights are on, say, after dinner? Those are the units actually occupied. The rest are absentee-owners or investors like you who will likely also want to rent out or sell. This means there are way fewer people who actually want to LIVE in the condos than those who are willing to INVEST in them. Meaning there is much more potential supply than there is demand.

Perhaps a few years ago, the market for units were much more than the supply. Students, half-way houses of rich folks from the province, OFWs, retirees, etc were a large market. This resulted in prices going through the roof. Nowadays, the only indication of price increase you're likely to get is from the developer. Sadly, when it's actually time to sell, you will get a selling price NOWHERE NEAR what they quoted you.

Remember, as it is with normal investing, by the time you spot a trend, it's usually too late. Or it was just a bubble that's going to burst. IMO, that's what our condo market is right now -- a big fat bubble.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Does investing on a condominium still a good idea?