New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    With the sprawling condominiums being erected all over metro manila nowadays, does investing on one of them still a good move? I am eyeing the Fort Bonifacio area as I believe location should be one of the main consideration.

Or my other option is to just look for a lot somewhere in QC and put up maybe a small apartment.

Appreciate any of your thoughts on this. TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MACpod View Post
    With the sprawling condominiums being erected all over metro manila nowadays, does investing on one of them still a good move? I am eyeing the Fort Bonifacio area as I believe location should be one of the main consideration.

Or my other option is to just look for a lot somewhere in QC and put up maybe a small apartment.

Appreciate any of your thoughts on this. TIA

If you have money to spare for investments, yes. Generally Makati area condos are good investments.

Of course check the developer too.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Mas prefer ko ung lot in q.c at magpagawa na lng ng apartment

Hindi ako boto sa pagbili ng condo maski maganda pa location kung investment ang paguusapan

Ang tao dumadami ang lupa kumokonti

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am also a firm believer on buying LANDS instead of condos...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    If you want to invest in real estate, condo man or lupa or bahay, buy below market value, otherwise tsambahan na.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    For me personally, its a big NO.

But if its for others who are going to invest in a condo, go for the tested developers (ie. Ayala, St Francis, etc...). Makati is overpriced esp. Ayala projects (Park Terrace - Php 170K/sqm; when there are other project within the 1 km that can cost Php 90K/sqm). Just wait for the market to turn south, if you really want to invest in a condo without the premium price.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    It is really up to you Sir..

If you prefer an apartment.. There is no problem with that.. Condo investing is also OK though..

I'm trying condo buying and selling now.. It's ok naman.. I'm a real estate broker kasi.. So, medyo I have an idea as to what developers are OK.. Last January, I purchased a condo unit at DMCI La Verti Residences (near DLSU-Manila). Nagprice increase after 4 months.. So, I decided to sell my unit.. I earned 60K (not bad!)

If you wanna invest in real estate, please PM me. I have properties (condos, house and lots, apartments, resorts, farm lands, etc).. Anywhere in the Phils (basta safe place.. hehe)

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Condo buildings have a lifespan...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    what do you mean?

ano yun after ilang years gigibain na?

it's not the condo buildings that has a lifespan, it's the corporation that runs the condo that has a 50 years lifespan as per Philippine laws.. pero that can be solved naman create another corporation..

the building itself, kung maintained properly can last a lifetime..

Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    Condo buildings have a lifespan...

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    ok na rin naman to invest on Condo... Pero mas ok na yung resale na mura... We bought one condo that is way below market value and rented it out.. tagal nga lang ng ROI pero self liquidating naman eh kasi naka Loan din... hehehe...

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
Does investing on a condominium still a good idea?