New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    (I'm not based sa PH)

Been using Google Pay since it's been released.

I only use my physical card when purchasing on-line.

Jollibee (outside PH) na lang ata and di tumatanggap ng NFC payments

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    may fraud safety nets din ba ang gcash or pay maya tulad ng paypal? or will they refund kung may problema ang purchase sa mga online transactions?

w/c is better pala? g-cash or pay maya? kasi base sa experience ko mas madali kausap ang companies aligned kay smart/pldt kumpara kay globe.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    GCash user din. Nag-register kami sa GCash mainly for tax payment purposes. Then eventually ginagamit na rin namin for utility payments, credit card payment, Lazada orders, topup Shopee wallet, etc.
    Now may Paymaya na rin..mas maraming perks.

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ganito ba talaga gcash? Napaka intrusive? They need photo of ID, selfie and so much details?!?

Mas marami pang tanong than when I registered for online banking sa Unionbank e. Sa UB account number and atm pin lang. Sa Gcash daig ko pa nag open ng bank account. Bwiset

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 5th, 2020 at 12:06 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Ganito ba talaga gcash? Napaka intrusive? They need photo of ID, selfie and so much details?!?

Mas marami pang tanong than when I registered for online banking sa Unionbank e. Sa UB account number and atm pin lang. Sa Gcash daig ko pa nag open ng bank account. Bwiset

Wala ako GCash, nadiscourage ako dun sa katrabaho ko na na-hack GCash nya.. nagbabawas daw paunti unti buti na lang hindi niya nalalagyan ng laman unless mag purchase sya..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Instead of ranting, why not just try to look-up why that is so? Why do I need to get Verified? – GCash Help Center

It's purely voluntary and you don't have to be fully-verified if you think that the GCash features you'll ever need is already available for non- or partially-verified users.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Instead of ranting, why not just try to look-up why that is so? Why do I need to get Verified? – GCash Help Center

It's purely voluntary and you don't have to be fully-verified if you think that the GCash features you'll ever need is already available for non- or partially-verified users.
    Precisely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post

Can't send money so it's practically useless if you don't get fully verified

I don't care what their reasons are, the fact is they have more requirements than actual banks

So if you're happy with gcash, well and good.

Last edited by _Cathy_; June 5th, 2020 at 02:14 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Can't send money unless you are fully verified.

Semi verified will do

Send your selfie and you are done

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Semi verified will do

Send your selfie and you are done

NO. They still asked for selfie to be fully verified to send money