Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Both my BDO w/o Annual fee for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Anyone knows banks that offer credit cards w/o annual fees?

I currently have a BPI Mastercard w/o annual fees and I'm looking for a Visa one just to take advantage of promos. Seems BPI doesn't push Visa cards ata.

Ayaw ko na yung patawag pa every year/month to ask to waive annual fees...

Baka lang may idea kayo.

Thanks!
    And still some establishments abroad, not accepting MC,- only Visa

Like Costco....

Hmmm....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Free annual fees ko Diners Club
    East West .
    Metrobank world, BDO Platinum, and Citibank ko lagi naman waived annual fees, kung di naman, I'm calling them to waive it. So far di pa na decline request ko.
    Meron din ako BDO diamond Unionpay, di ko nagagamit, when I asked them to waive, ayaw gusto mag spend pa ko worth 10k, ayun cancel na lang. Ganun din sa Bpi amore visa, cancel, hirap magbayad ng bpi pag wala ka account sa bpi .
    Sa una parang ang sarap ng feeling pag marami cards. Pero pag kailangan mo pa tumawag para mag pa waive ng annual fees, sobra hassle, halos 30 minutes ka para me makausap sa customer service nila.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    PSBank credit card

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    My BDO was never charged an annual fee. Nung dineliver yung card, nakalagay sa terms yung fee. Akala ko nga I would need to call the bank pa to have it waived eh but it has never showed up in any billing statement.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post
    My BDO was never charged an annual fee. Nung dineliver yung card, nakalagay sa terms yung fee. Akala ko nga I would need to call the bank pa to have it waived eh but it has never showed up in any billing statement.
    Did you also had it when they just starting to offer CC? There's a "founding member" printed under the name kaya Yun ang bonus free na lifetime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Try HSBC meron sila visa at mastercard

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Did you also had it when they just starting to offer CC? There's a "founding member" printed under the name kaya Yun ang bonus free na lifetime.
    Hmm I never applied for the CC kasi eh, the bank just called that they're sending over pre-approved and pre-activated cards. Pagdating, tatlong card na shared limit (na mababa lang BTW HAHA) pero iba-ibang billing statement, so isa lang ginamit ko hanggang sa dineactivate na yung dalawa due to inactivity. Yung isang card na never nagamit, yun yung may "founding member". Yung two others, medyo bago din pero hindi naman founding.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by montro View Post
    Try HSBC meron sila visa at mastercard

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    I have too many bad experiences with HSBC. The worst was when they sent my billing statement late (this was before e statements) and they failed to reverse the FC. The FC accumulated since it took months of calls and emails. They only reversed all charges when I told them I will close my account (and the rest of my family) and I will tell the branch manager that it's the incompetence of the Cards department that led me to my decision. That miraculously solved my problem

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    for the past several months, our BPI CC bills have been arriving, late.
    sawa ha kaming mag-complain.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast