New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i need your opinions mga bro. . .

sa mga familiar na about the quality of service of these 2 credit card companies, which one is worth keeping and which one should i drop?

i got the metrobank credit card just for the 3,000 petot worth of adidas gift cheque promo . . .i never intended to use it as my major one. . .now, kung ok naman ang service nila, maybe i can just keep it and drop my hsbc, which is due for renewal soon

any rants or raves about any of the two?

maraming salamat sa input

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you dont need the hsbc, drop it. baka singilin ka ng annual dues.
    keep the metrobank since it is free.
    pareho lang naman ang acceptance nya.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I have both. I prefer HSBC. Easier to talk to and so far no problems. They waive the annual fees with a simple phone call.

Metrobank, not so good for me. had some problems with their billing that took months to solve. They also dont waive annual fees. You have to use your points as payment for the fees.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    gamit ko metrobank credit card na walang annual fee, hehehe. maganda ang metro, sabihin nyo lang kung meron sila nung walang annual fee

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have both, pareho namang madaling kausap, parehong nagwe-waive ng annual fees.

Pero mas gamit ko ang HSBC because of the Mabuhay Miles.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    maraming salamat sa inputs, mga bro. . .

actually, medyo leaning ako towards hsbc because of the 3% rebate sa caltex. . .but if they won't vaive my annual fees (almost 4k din yun kasama yung complimentary card ni bossing), i'd drop it most probably

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    both are good creditcard provider, if you always travel abroad, I would recommend the HSBC card.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get both.

Once they try charging you the annual dues, call them up and ask them to waive it. If they don't, just have it canceled. Simple.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I have both, pareho namang madaling kausap, parehong nagwe-waive ng annual fees.

Pero mas gamit ko ang HSBC because of the Mabuhay Miles.
    OT: Kumusta na ang Mabuhay Miles mo? I can't use it because it's cheaper to buy promo tickets than to use the miles. 2 quarters ng nag-expire ang miles ko.

[SIZE="1"]4063[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    maraming salamat sa inputs, mga bro. . .

actually, medyo leaning ako towards hsbc because of the 3% rebate sa caltex. . .but if they won't vaive my annual fees (almost 4k din yun kasama yung complimentary card ni bossing), i'd drop it most probably
    I neither have both. But, if you want higher rebate on fuel, try the Shell-Citibank. It offers 5% rebate.

My wife has MetroBank. The annual fee or late penalty are being waived if requested.

:car: [SIZE="1"]4064[/SIZE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
credit card: hsbc or metrobank?