Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Happy labor day 😁

Top 10 high-paying jobs in the Philippines - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Two colleagues(10yrs)are managers now-easily top 2.

Top1 could be from GE/Boeing or Airbus? round the clock operations I guess...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    --------------------
    Last edited by dreamur; February 6th, 2018 at 09:34 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    What do you think is a good minimum combined salary for a couple to live comfortably and prepare for a baby? Very subjective alam ko based sa lifestyle...looking for a benchmark lang.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by n_spinner06 View Post
    What do you think is a good minimum combined salary for a couple to live comfortably and prepare for a baby? Very subjective alam ko based sa lifestyle...looking for a benchmark lang.

Fill in the blanks tayo para at least ma start mo yang benchmark mo.

This will vary if you have an HMO coverage pero for the sake of knowing the cost, we will stick sa cash basis estimation.

Amounts are also based on private clinic and hospital

Lets start sa mother upon conception
    1) Scheduled visits to OB --> 500 to 700 range for professional fee. Visits vary either every 2 weeks or monthly depends health condition ng mother and child.

2) Laboratory tests ni mommy - 900 and up which covers primarily blood test for sugar para ma ensure na hindi diabetic.

3) Ultrasound - 1,100 and up. This depends sa diskarte ng OB mo. Monthly ito...

Tapios meron pa yung mas mahal for detailed check if there are no defects sa bata.

4) Budget for vitamins and fresh milk that mommy needs to take 3,000 on average for a month.

5) Hospital kung saan manganganak considering kasama na doctors fees.
    If within Metro Manila and Normal Delivery, 70,000 to 120,000 range on average.

If by C Section, 90,000 to 140,000 on average.

This is where Philhealt comes in handy para mabawasan hospital bill mo.

Tip on this part. Dapat habang maaga pa lang nag canvass ka na kung saan hospital and kung sino OB ng wife mo.

And this one bro covers sa mommy pa lang bago manganak Compensation, Salary & BenefitsCompensation, Salary & BenefitsCompensation, Salary & BenefitsCompensation, Salary & BenefitsCompensation, Salary & BenefitsCompensation, Salary & BenefitsCompensation, Salary & BenefitsCompensation, Salary & BenefitsCompensation, Salary & BenefitsCompensation, Salary & BenefitsCompensation, Salary & BenefitsCompensation, Salary & BenefitsCompensation, Salary & Benefits

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Kahit ano pang range ng salary mo and ng partner mo ang tip here is to know your expenses in advance and plan for it

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    after the delivery...
    milk! baby needs milk! from mommy's breast is best and cheapest! from the can?? canned infant milk is very expensive!
    unless you will do the baby-caring yourselves, 24/7, don't forget the yaya and yaya's living requirements.
    and the house! is the current one ok for new boarder(s) ?
    and the car! ... assuming, you will want/need a car... otherwise, taxi fare.
    and of course, your and your spouse's living requirements, even without a baby!
    Last edited by dr. d; February 11th, 2018 at 09:46 AM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Thanks for the input. Rough computation a pregnancy would add at least 20k sa monthly expenses assuming healthy and normal lahat and i get 9 months to prepare for the delivery...although di pa naman pregnant, preparing lang.Compensation, Salary & Benefits

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    after the delivery...
    milk! baby needs milk! from mommy's breast is best and cheapest! from the can?? canned infant milk is very expensive!
    unless you will do the baby-caring yourselves, 24/7, don't forget the yaya and yaya's living requirements.
    and the house! is the current one ok for new boarder(s) ?
    and the car! ... assuming, you will want/need a car... otherwise, taxi fare.
    and of course, your and your spouse's living requirements, even without a baby!
    milk and diapers. they go hand n hand...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    milk and diapers. they go hand n hand...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Those were our big expense tickets years ago.

Now it is University tuition and fees + dorm + baon...😉😎😂

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast