Basag! Hahaha!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Yun lang! Hahahaha! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Oo naman hindi pa naman ako nawawala sa tamang pagiisip. Hehehe salamat sa mga payo boss! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    What do you mean? Haha.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    may term si Karl Marx dyan eh dehumanization. it's the process of foregoing your true potential bec. mas prioritize mo ang capitalization of of your resources.

20 years now, you'll think about yourself, what did I really do in life - I clean cars for a living.
    The thing is, you used dehumanization in a wrong context here. How can you say that the threadstarter is foregoing his true potential by being an entrepreneur? If we look at it philosophically (as you mentioned Karl Marx), what is his true potential? Nobody knows. Not even he knows. Is it humane to go travel around the world? Not necessarily. It's a luxury but it doesn't mean you're being inhuman.

All I know is that everybody aspires to life without financial troubles. Maybe to the extreme of aspiring to be a future billionaire or maybe just a dream of providing for his future family. For whatever it may be, a practical allocation and capitalization of your current resources is important.

Wala naman sinabi this would forever be his business. Most people simply love a sideline here and there.. which isn't bad per se as you build up work experience here and there but in the case it becomes his primary business, then it isn't bad at all. I'm pretty sure the likes of Meguiars is enduring and rakes in more revenue than most of our companies here in the Philippines. Like I said, any business that's profitable is worth investing in.

Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    depende sa business. aral ka ng business management to clean cars. weh! grandchildren don't look up to you even if you amassed wealth or provided for them. grandchildren will look up to you if you have spirit and enthusiasm over what you do and thereby you infect them permanently. and the probability of that happening is (inspiring them by your enthusiasm) almost nil, as you will only impose your greatness and feats over them. chances are you become overbearing pa nga, and will you get hurt bec. one-sided magyayabang ka sa GC mo tapos, pag hindi nila na-reciprocate, you end up hurt, alone ... and old.

kaya nga sabi ko sa inyo punta kayo Europe, ang dami ko natutunan sa mga ancient people dun. this process of overcompensating for tomorrow should stop.
    Well, aggressive tone si Foresterx.. but I can't blame him nor you for that matter because that's his opinion. A Euro-trip isn't bad at all.... heck, majority of my wealth is invested in Europe (I love crises) so I wouldn't call it downright worthless. Pero ano difference ng EU sa Philippines? The fundamental proponents of being successful is the same NO MATTER which part of the globe you go. Philippines? We have Henry Sy riding on his Maybachs naman diba?

I study business management to clean cars... so what? Ayan yun masama na stigma that accompanies some of our so-called "elite" (which my family is part of financially-speaking). Holding a degree doesn't give you the right to look down on low-paying jobs -- heck some of the most successful people in the world haven't even finished college. Want an example? Take Wayne Huizenga who founded Waste Management Inc. -- who literally worked at a garbage collection company.. he's uhh... founded 3 more companies that was included in the Fortune Top 1000 companies?

There's nothing wrong in imposing your greatness to your grandson. If your grandson thinks you set the bar too high, then something's wrong with your grandson's personality. Set him up right to be successful - think positive and that there's nothing you can't do. Wala naman correlation ang success ng grandfather mo sa success mo eh.
    Last edited by jhnkvn; July 25th, 2012 at 12:55 AM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    The thing is, you used dehumanization in a wrong context here. How can you say that the threadstarter is foregoing his true potential by being an entrepreneur? If we look at it philosophically (as you mentioned Karl Marx), what is his true potential? Nobody knows. Not even he knows. Is it humane to go travel around the world? Not necessarily. It's a luxury but it doesn't mean you're being inhuman.

All I know is that everybody aspires to life without financial troubles. Maybe to the extreme of aspiring to be a future billionaire or maybe just a dream of providing for his future family. For whatever it may be, a practical allocation and capitalization of your current resources is important.

Wala naman sinabi this would forever be his business. Most people simply love a sideline here and there.. which isn't bad per se as you build up work experience here and there but in the case it becomes his primary business, then it isn't bad at all. I'm pretty sure the likes of Meguiars is enduring and rakes in more revenue than most of our companies here in the Philippines. Like I said, any business that's profitable is worth investing in.

Well, aggressive tone si Foresterx.. but I can't blame him nor you for that matter because that's his opinion. A Euro-trip isn't bad at all.... heck, majority of my wealth is invested in Europe (I love crises) so I wouldn't call it downright worthless. Pero ano difference ng EU sa Philippines? The fundamental proponents of being successful is the same NO MATTER which part of the globe you go. Philippines? We have Henry Sy riding on his Maybachs naman diba?

I study business management to clean cars... so what? Ayan yun masama na stigma that accompanies some of our so-called "elite" (which my family is part of financially-speaking). Holding a degree doesn't give you the right to look down on low-paying jobs -- heck some of the most successful people in the world haven't even finished college. Want an example? Take Wayne Huizenga who founded Waste Management Inc. -- who literally worked at a garbage collection company.. he's uhh... founded 3 more companies that was included in the Fortune Top 1000 companies?

There's nothing wrong in imposing your greatness to your grandson. If your grandson thinks you set the bar too high, then something's wrong with your grandson's personality. Set him up right to be successful - think positive and that there's nothing you can't do. Wala naman correlation ang success ng grandfather mo sa success mo eh.
    eto mga gusto ko sagot eh. intellectual

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *chua: binenta ni ob xerox machines nya para ma-fund nya yung euro trip

ayan tuloy hehehe kung dati rati nakakabili sya sunod sunod cars like starex, explorer, jimny etc.. ngayon parang hinde na yata nababago kotse nya naubos siguro sa eu trip hehe

gastos kaya euro trip noh well lahat naman ng trips in or out of the country magastos mapapabili ka talaga

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jdee12 View Post
    TS, payo ko lang wag mo sundin payo ni OB. The hell is that. Euro trip kapalit ng possible business? Eh ano naman kung washing cars lang kinabuhay niya?
    i agree, a business is a business. atleast diba may ginagawa ka sa pera mo at may pinupuntahan. you fail, so what atleast you tried diba. isa kasi sa mga napansin ko sa pinoy takot sila mag take chance at take ng risk di nila alam yung mga gumagawa non yon ang mga yumayaman. dami ko kilala kung ano ano business na ang pinasok at ilan beses na nalugi pero at the end they keep trying hangang sa naka hanap sila ng stable business that they're good at ayon sobra na yayaman. kahit na carwash pa yan or janitorial services atleast you're doing something instead of wasting time and money. mas bilib pa ako sa mga taong may business na maliit lang kesa sa mga mayayaman pero employee lang sa isang company.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    *chua: binenta ni ob xerox machines nya para ma-fund nya yung euro trip

ayan tuloy hehehe kung dati rati nakakabili sya sunod sunod cars like starex, explorer, jimny etc.. ngayon parang hinde na yata nababago kotse nya naubos siguro sa eu trip hehe

gastos kaya euro trip noh well lahat naman ng trips in or out of the country magastos mapapabili ka talaga

i still have the machines, 3 of them worth 2M, nakatambak lang dun sa isang condo ko. I rarely go that condo kasi pag nakikita ko yun mga machines eh nakikita ko failures ko coz I only bought those machines to impress my dad sa laki ng kinikita ko dati pero di ko feel talaga mag-business sa printing eh kaya hayun tinambak ko na lang. sobrang baba pa nga ng counters noon eh tipong slightly brand new pa.

minsan nakita ng friends ko yun when we picked up something there. bakit daw ako nagsasayang ng ganun? eh wala eh di ko feel eh. tapos hinayang sila, eh di sabi ko bilhin nyo, tapos tumahimik na sila.

etong lately nag-gym ako for the past 3 years, I have lived my life exactly the way I wanted. I have good body, and I have hot friends, and I had a very good social life. eto ang life the fullest ko tapos dagdag pa na ive been traveling around the world these past few years.

so yun, yun ang sinasabi ko. If I only went to Europe earlier, I wouldn't have bought those machines or started businesses that yes, it may promise of good return but will eat me up inside. yun kumikita ka nga pero full of emptiness naman.

kaya yan carwashing biz, for me it's the lowest of the low. eh yun mga machines na yun, a lot of people look up to meby being to able to pay for all of it, pero para sa kin di pa din achievement yun eh eh

in the end, ang business dapat it will keep you spirits alive, hindi yun pera pera lang. what's money anyway. by being fit and healthy, yun mga tabatsoy at masisiba dyan ang definition nila ng being rich is to have 100M. ako kahit 5M lang ok na, dami ko na magagawa pa sa buhay ko. and I need not toil myself each day sa work na wala naman point if it's not developing me to my truest potential

----

this year, biglang ako binigyan ng 4 credit cards with 500K each limit, na-refer ako nun isang credit card na pinag-tripan ko lang yun credit to cash facility nya. so these 4 banks call me from time to time, if they want me to convert my limit to cash ranging from .80% to 1% per month no collateral, no processing basta ibigay ko lang daw bank account number, and they will transfer the money.

imagine that, dati sa business sa 400K na capital ko, nagawa ko kumita ng 100K / month. or 25% return. tapos eto 1% lang tas hindi ko pa pera. pero bakit ganun tamad pa din ako mag-business or the thing that you call entrepreneurship. for me entrepreneurship is just a mom and pop business, easily volatile and easily exploitable.
    Last edited by pop3corn; July 26th, 2012 at 12:30 AM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i agree, a business is a business. atleast diba may ginagawa ka sa pera mo at may pinupuntahan. you fail, so what atleast you tried diba. isa kasi sa mga napansin ko sa pinoy takot sila mag take chance at take ng risk di nila alam yung mga gumagawa non yon ang mga yumayaman. dami ko kilala kung ano ano business na ang pinasok at ilan beses na nalugi pero at the end they keep trying hangang sa naka hanap sila ng stable business that they're good at ayon sobra na yayaman. kahit na carwash pa yan or janitorial services atleast you're doing something instead of wasting time and money. mas bilib pa ako sa mga taong may business na maliit lang kesa sa mga mayayaman pero employee lang sa isang company.
    Kaya top 10 richest natin, puro Chinese.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Harangody

Kaya top 10 richest natin, puro Chinese.
    statistics also show that most of Fil-Chinese biz men here di pa nakakapunta ng Europe even if they have money to do so

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Carwash business okay pa ba?