New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Go na yan! basta bigyan mo kami discount for every car wash and wax w/ coffee.
    Sure yan sir! Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Mga boss, balak kasi ng mom ko pati ako na magtayo ng carwash. Sarili naming lupa so hindi kami magrerent. Ask ko lang mga expert opinion niyo kung okay pa ba to as business? Medyo business minded naman nanay ko kahit papano. Hehe yung place pala sa moonwalk, pque. TIA!

benta mo na lang lupa nyo then spend part of it and go to a vacation in Europe. the intellectual investment will pay off sometime in the future.

aanhin mo ang carwash biz. yun mga business na ganyan, pampabobo lang and those I consider DEADENDs, wala ka matutunan bago and you will just become parasitical in a sense, na habang tumatanda ka eh, mag-rely ka dyan. and for what, just to clean CARS. what a waste of life devt.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    benta mo na lang lupa nyo then spend part of it and go to a vacation in Europe. the intellectual investment will pay off sometime in the future.

aanhin mo ang carwash biz. yun mga business na ganyan, pampabobo lang and those I consider DEADENDs, wala ka matutunan bago and you will just become parasitical in a sense, na habang tumatanda ka eh, mag-rely ka dyan. and for what, just to clean CARS. what a waste of life devt.
    Pera nya eh. Bat ba.

Di naman lalago pera mo pag nagbakasyon ka sa Europe.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Puwede lumago into a painting center yung car wash, soon baka pati auto shop or restoration shop if nakita na mahusay mag-trabaho mga tao mo at magalig palakad mo. Puwede din magbenta ka ng high-end oil and fuel filters sa carwash mo if marami ka na suki. There are many possibilities basta never be contented with your current business.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Why the condescending tone regarding car wash businesses? I'd take the entrepreneurial investment of starting out a business over any Europe trip anytime. Dead-end? How can it be a dead-end when you can branch out to detailing, painting, etc. businesses? Want to innovate? Turn it something like a local autogeek site. Bottom line is: any business worth profiting is worth doing.

Selling the land now on the premise of spending the receipts for a Euro-trip seems like a bad investment for me. A Europe trip doesn't guarantee intellectual and entrepreneurial enlightenment and it seems pretty stupid to sacrifice current assets for questionable future returns. A better route would be to use the assets to generate future returns.

---

As for where to get, we have local distributors naman of products. Such as Meguiar's office in Kamias, Ravi of Optimum, Charles of Microtex, etc. It would take you good to try PMing our fellow Tsikot guru detailers such as umi for tips in setting up ;)

Buying "by the gallon" lowers your costs significantly.

Most of your profits would come from detailing really.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TS! Pag nag open yan sa'yo ako magpapa detailing. Hahaha!

Discount ah!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Puwede lumago into a painting center yung car wash, soon baka pati auto shop or restoration shop if nakita na mahusay mag-trabaho mga tao mo at magalig palakad mo. Puwede din magbenta ka ng high-end oil and fuel filters sa carwash mo if marami ka na suki. There are many possibilities basta never be contented with your current business.
    I agree. This is what I am aiming for. Thank you sir ry

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jdee12 View Post
    TS! Pag nag open yan sa'yo ako magpapa detailing. Hahaha!

Discount ah!
    Sure sir! ;) magupdatenalang ako dito pag open na ;)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Why the condescending tone regarding car wash businesses? I'd take the entrepreneurial investment of starting out a business over any Europe trip anytime. Dead-end? How can it be a dead-end when you can branch out to detailing, painting, etc. businesses? Want to innovate? Turn it something like a local autogeek site. Bottom line is: any business worth profiting is worth doing.

Selling the land now on the premise of spending the receipts for a Euro-trip seems like a bad investment for me. A Europe trip doesn't guarantee intellectual and entrepreneurial enlightenment and it seems pretty stupid to sacrifice current assets for questionable future returns. A better route would be to use the assets to generate future returns.

---

As for where to get, we have local distributors naman of products. Such as Meguiar's office in Kamias, Ravi of Optimum, Charles of Microtex, etc. It would take you good to try PMing our fellow Tsikot guru detailers such as umi for tips in setting up ;)

Buying "by the gallon" lowers your costs significantly.

Most of your profits would come from detailing really.
    Thank you for the infos sir! Malaking tulong ;)

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012

Saka nalang siguro mag europe pag lumaki na ang business san sa europe ka nagpunta? San dun?;)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Carwash business okay pa ba?