New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    So i'm going to receive a job offer by monday and the recruiter said that i'll be having a car allowance. What is the average rate nowadays? (Buying a car is not required, it's going to be cash allowance)
    I'm going to be a junior manager in a top 50 fortune 500 co.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    To give you an estimate, an average subcompact sedan would cost you 19-21k per month on a rental. That excludes fuel & maintenance.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    To give you an estimate, an average subcompact sedan would cost you 19-21k per month on a rental. That excludes fuel & maintenance.
    abit higher for pldt

and get around 10-15ish in fuel..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Car allowance as in bigyan ka ng cash for monthly payments?

Ours is a carplan. Basically we are given a limit then we pay off anything above that limit in purchasing the car.

For your case i think it should be equal to the monthly amortization of a car based on your entitlement limit

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sirkosero; August 31st, 2019 at 12:11 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    5k lang sa amin last 2014... so if you have 15k per month loan for 5 years, 5k sa company and 10k sa amin... no gas allowance... i.t company... high performance...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by curvis View Post
    So i'm going to receive a job offer by monday and the recruiter said that i'll be having a car allowance. What is the average rate nowadays? (Buying a car is not required, it's going to be cash allowance)
    I'm going to be a junior manager in a top 50 fortune 500 co.

nakaka-inggit ka naman...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    transportation allowance is sometimes 15% of the package if you opt out of the fleet plan. some companies are flexible with options.. some give you the keys and just give you the base pay.

welcome to fortune500 companies

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thanks for the response guys. Already received the JO. Just to give you an idea the car allowance is just enough to buy a TOTL vios for the 60 month payment scheme. Maghahanap pa ng pang down.
    Fuel allowance is also just enough to go the office [emoji28]
    Might as well just keep my car (love your own!!!)

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    in my last company, Australian BPO.. it's AU$1,000 a month.. bahala ka san mo gagamitin.. bahala ka kung brand new car or old car.. pero lahat nandyan na.. pati maintenance, gas, parking, registration, insurance etc. pero kailangan may receipt..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    in my last company, Australian BPO.. it's AU$1,000 a month.. bahala ka san mo gagamitin.. bahala ka kung brand new car or old car.. pero lahat nandyan na.. pati maintenance, gas, parking, registration, insurance etc. pero kailangan may receipt..
    That's a lot!!! [emoji50][emoji50][emoji50]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast