New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I'm planning on starting a new web purchasing venture and I'd like to have an internet ordering/client purchasing system. Small to medium scale lang ndi pang hatawan.

So Im looking for a home grown system, freeware(GNU-PL), licensed product that I can use as my own. Kung may alam kayo na small software house dyan sa tabi tabi.

More or less must be a complete system and must use industry standards methodologies like java, java scripts, php, mysql, linux, windows, etc. Not very particular with technologies though as long as the product has security and can hold it's own.

I can do the maintenance, installation and production part of it I just want a "product of the shelf" type of thingy.

Pedeng home made nyo lang or college projects, or whatever as long as it's business usable. Will be good kung may capability to accept new members, payments in credit cards, visa, or paypal. A link to a secure transaction will be a plus.

Dapat ding ang backend(Database schema) etc ay ayos na. Ika nga may db running design na. I hope Oracle DB or MySQL. Oracle ay free download na ngayon.

I don't have time to develop everything as I have a full time job. But I really really really want to start this as soon as possible.

I will need to review everything to make sure it will not burn me with a bogus product you know. I'm an IT guy myself just don't have time for development.

And yeah I need the source code too for maintenance. You can have your own protected archived framework for releases if you want to protect your interest but whatever will work.

So hit me up with a pm/email...or post here with some details and let's talk!

Of course I will pay depending on the quality of the product. I can pay in the USA or in the Philippines door to door or with bank of your choice. I can pay US$ or Pesos.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Contact mo si ILuVDetailing dito sa tsikot pare

Calling web techies..need your services. I will pay!