New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    anyone, who knows job na hindi naman call center? yung tipong office work o kaya di naman ganun kastressful yung environment pero mejo okay naman po yung compensation, yung swak lang sa pang-buwanang sweldo..tnx...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    What is your skill? What can you do?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It all depends sa skil at tinapost mo, pati experience... sa panahon ngayon... napakahirap mamili ng trabaho pwera lang kung ang skill mo ay isa sa mga hinahanap ng mga companies at konti lang ang nagaapply.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    In our company if your experience is in demand we offer a signing bonus so you would be influenced to accept the offer

So to everyone, keep on upgrading yourself and be in demand. :victory:

Whats your preferred salary range? Whats your skillset?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vroom-Vroom View Post
    In our company if your experience is in demand we offer a signing bonus so you would be influenced to accept the offer

So to everyone, keep on upgrading yourself and be in demand. :victory:
    +1!

hindi naman lahat ng work out there e pang call center. it all depends on your skills, knowledge and experience. kung fresh grad ka shempre sa baba ka muna. you cant expect to be accepted on a managerial position agad. i used to work for the HR dept of a call center. and to tell you the truth marami may gusto makapasok dahil sa compensation. sadly marami pa rin ang bumabagsak phone screening pa lang.

to get the best job liek what everybody would say you should know what you can do and what you can offer dun sa company. :D

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    mahirap humanap ng work na kasing laki ng sweldo ng call center sa ngayon. sad to say.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yep kahit officer na ng banko mas maliit pa sweldo sa call center agent...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    IMO, call center job/agent used to be a sideline, and i thought of it as last resort for unemployed. Its different now - it is a career which you can excel, grow your skills and talents, and make living out of it.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    skills? training? i don't want to get into all that!!! i just want a job that pays big money without stress or specialized training :hihihi:

IT may pay as well as call centers, but you have to get a lot of training for it. Consulting, but you'll have to work like a dog and graduate with impeccable credentials. o pwede ka sumabak sa stress and risks of bizness in hope of hitting it big

in summary - there's no such thing as easy money...unless you hit the lotto...or enter politics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
call center na naman...