New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I am eyeing a property near my place and currently negotiating with the representative of the owner. I have some questions though and I hope i could get some inputs from experienced members here.

First question: Does the SPA have an expiry period? If the lot owner resides abroad, can the SPA issued there hold water here?

About the title, If it gets lost in transit, can I get a copy from the RD Office?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Regarding title: Kung Philaris Title na (yung blue), pwede ka kumuha ng copy mo. Pa print ka na lang ulit. Di na kailangan magpa reconstitute.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sa SPA depende sa naka indicate.. kung for 1 year lang of course 1 year lang upon issuance.. depende din kung yung SPA is strictly for transacting the property.. pero kung wala, SPA is valid as long as buhay yung nag issue.. so check mo kung buhay pa yung issuer.

sa title, if it get lost kailangan pa din ng affidavit of loss and order from the court to re-issue the title (not reconstitution) to the owner...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try and verify also that the representative of the owner is an actual representative of the actual owner and not a bogus party after your money. You can do a title traceback and check the lot plan as well.

On the SPA, it should be valid here, bets that you (or your lawyer) should review it first.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    I am eyeing a property near my place and currently negotiating with the representative of the owner. I have some questions though and I hope i could get some inputs from experienced members here.

First question: Does the SPA have an expiry period? If the lot owner resides abroad, can the SPA issued there hold water here?

About the title, If it gets lost in transit, can I get a copy from the RD Office?
    will subscribe to this.

btw, badsektor please make sure kaya ng SALN mo hehehhe. tapos pakisagot na rin kung yung appraised value ilalagay sa saln and not the acquired value.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Make sure na chief justice Ang attorney in fact ng seller... or Kung pwede magnigay ng 40% discount

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Make sure na chief justice Ang attorney in fact ng seller... or Kung pwede magnigay ng 40% discount
    wag marami maiingit pag ganyan.:D

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    sa SPA depende sa naka indicate.. kung for 1 year lang of course 1 year lang upon issuance.. depende din kung yung SPA is strictly for transacting the property.. pero kung wala, SPA is valid as long as buhay yung nag issue.. so check mo kung buhay pa yung issuer.

sa title, if it get lost kailangan pa din ng affidavit of loss and order from the court to re-issue the title (not reconstitution) to the owner...
    I see so most probably totoo nga yun claim nila na maaring paso na yun SPA

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Try and verify also that the representative of the owner is an actual representative of the actual owner and not a bogus party after your money. You can do a title traceback and check the lot plan as well.

On the SPA, it should be valid here, bets that you (or your lawyer) should review it first.
    kapatid ng seller yun representative, actually matagal na binebenta yun property since nagmigrate na lahat sa australia yun owner at family... wala na rin sila interest sa property... pati yun kapatid na representative eh matanda na rin at di na maasikaso yun lot kaya binebenta na.

So I should ask them to produce the SPA and the Original Title first para ma-check ko right? Yun SPA ba paano kukuha yun seller kung nasa abroad siya at kung hindi siya makakauwi para sa transaction?

Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    will subscribe to this.

btw, badsektor please make sure kaya ng SALN mo hehehhe. tapos pakisagot na rin kung yung appraised value ilalagay sa saln and not the acquired value.
    LOLS! not applicable sa akin yan since hindi naman ako public official nor a government employee.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    hahaha! gusto nga dayain ng seller yun amount para daw lumiit yun capital gains! pero swerte ni CJ! 40% discount! the most i get sa real estate eh 20% lang tapos cash pa yan at several properties! anong pabor kaya kapalit niyan para makakuha ng 40% btw off topic na! lols!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    correct me if i'm wrong. the spa should be authenticated by the Philippine embassy concerned where the seller is based.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dnomyar View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong. the spa should be authenticated by the Philippine embassy concerned where the seller is based.
    Yes, it should be notarized by the embassy based on my experience before with SPA issued abroad. The Philippine Embassy in Australia has a form for that: Downloadable Forms

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Buying title/lot