New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    If you ask me.. Import ka nalang ng kahit anong producto... Then benta mo dito.. You can go to-- canton fair.. Malulunod ka sa dami na Pwede mo Palang Gawin negosyo.. That you can double your money in a years time.. NASA sayo na yan kung paano mo ma market ng maganda chosen product mo..

Pero if I were to choose.. I'll look for a product na isang bentahan Lang malaki na agad ang income... And you only need to sell a few units per month..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    If you ask me.. Import ka nalang ng kahit anong producto... Then benta mo dito.. You can go to-- canton fair.. Malulunod ka sa dami na Pwede mo Palang Gawin negosyo.. That you can double your money in a years time.. NASA sayo na yan kung paano mo ma market ng maganda chosen product mo..

Pero if I were to choose.. I'll look for a product na isang bentahan Lang malaki na agad ang income... And you only need to sell a few units per month..

Yun po ang kagandahan, if you can find a product that really clicks, and ikaw ang nauna, malaki ang margins, then sell off the business once the copycats come in ^_^

i'm actually leaning more towards mass market, mas safe ^_^ Although the logistics, manpower etc nakakahilo

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Actually halos lahat ng producto bastA MuRA mo nakukuha, mag click yan...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Im also an IT guy and im in late 20's na. Matagal ko na rin iniisip na mag business. After trying selling stuffs online, mlm, etc. Sabi ko sa sarili ko this is not my passion and not my skills, ginagawa ko lng yun for the sake of iwan ang corporate world.

Late last year, me and my friends decided to create a software that we can sell, still the project is around 30% from completion and we're just developing it on top of our current corporate jobs and hopefully before the year ends matapos namin.

Para saken, if ur going to choose a business dapat yung lapat sa hilig mo at skills mo, though wla namang masama mag try ng iba.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Good luck on that project sir. Pag big time na kayo wag nyo kaming kalimutan dito sa tsikot ha ^_^

Cooking(as well as eating) has always been a thing in my family, though admittedly our tastes aren't as sophisticated. Me mga sideline din akong pa buy n sell ng konti, and lately i find it more rewarding.

Hobbies/sidelines are one thing, putting up a business at laying everything on the line is a big scary step. The interaction with people(employees, clients) is what i find most tedious.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Good luck on that project sir. Pag big time na kayo wag nyo kaming kalimutan dito sa tsikot ha ^_^

Cooking(as well as eating) has always been a thing in my family, though admittedly our tastes aren't as sophisticated. Me mga sideline din akong pa buy n sell ng konti, and lately i find it more rewarding.

Hobbies/sidelines are one thing, putting up a business at laying everything on the line is a big scary step. The interaction with people(employees, clients) is what i find most tedious.

Haha. Sana mag dilang anghel ka sir.
    Tama ka jan that sidelines are one thing, pero marami akong nakitang business na successful na nagstart lang as sidelines.

Meron sa office nagbebenta ng kung ano ano. I also have a friend na nag develop ng arduino (not sure of the spelling) blutooth device and he's making money. All of them started small and sideline.

Saken kc ndi ko kya pa iwan current job ko dahil wla nmn akong malaking ipon, pero if u can do it wlang msma. Mas mataas lng sa tingin ko ung "risk"

Bakit kasi ang hirap mabuhay sa pilipinas, we still need to do these things. Haha.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    That would be a dream, making/inventing something and selling it. i had a college professor once that came up with some circuit design and received royalty checks from electronics firms. Not exactly a business, but it's an inventor's wet dream, even if it isn't Facebook-level game changing.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by akosidab View Post
    Im also an IT guy and im in late 20's na. Matagal ko na rin iniisip na mag business. After trying selling stuffs online, mlm, etc. Sabi ko sa sarili ko this is not my passion and not my skills, ginagawa ko lng yun for the sake of iwan ang corporate world.

Late last year, me and my friends decided to create a software that we can sell, still the project is around 30% from completion and we're just developing it on top of our current corporate jobs and hopefully before the year ends matapos namin.

Para saken, if ur going to choose a business dapat yung lapat sa hilig mo at skills mo, though wla namang masama mag try ng iba.
    Ok ito ha..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    I'm an IT pro too, and like you its a personal goal for me this year to start a biz. Kahit on the side lang bec hindi pa realistic ang full time for me right now. Things that i am looking into, and i suggest baka pwede mo consider.

Lugawan/gotohan - cant argue with tubong lugaw philosophy. Estimate ko kung mataong lugar 100k investment baka sobra pa.

Catering/food provider - sa office or schools. Mejo challenging to. Pero from experience its still the safest, most affordable meal an employee can get apart from bringing a packed lunch. Sigurado ko ikaw mauuna gumising hehe.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ang problem lang sa food, andali lang gayahin, low barrier of entry ika nga. i still remember the lechon manok story - a few stalls were put up, made money, other people copied, until the whole street was filled with rotating chicken. In the end none of them made money.

same story with internet cafes, ongpin gold/jewelry shops(altho madami pa namang bukas ngayon)

The good and bad thing about food is that nauumay mga tao -- bad because magsasawa sila sa food mo, good because magsasawa sila sa iba ang they may buy your food instead ^_^

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast