New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Does this mean if you widraw all your money to transfer to other banks they will still charge you?

Wondering why they are charging their clients when they widraw their money? Sa liit ng interest na binibigay nila sa savings mo which they used to make business parang nag obligar pa yung clients na mag ambag sa business nila...

Sana hindi affected ang mga payroll accounts kasi Sa once a month na widraw mo buong taon 600 petot ang napupunta sa bpi... pano na kung twice a month kasi, 1200 na yun... aside sa tax, may atm fee na nababawas sa sweldo na mga payroll account ay sa bpi if ever... saklap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Preferred client pa naman tayo dito

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    forgot where i heard this, but if the bank is charging you for bringing your business to them, change bank.

if you think about it parang pinauutang mo ang bank pag nag deposit ka so they can use it on their business. tapos sisingilin ka ng fee pag kukunin mo na pera mo? g*go ba sila?
    Last edited by BratPAQ; July 6th, 2018 at 12:15 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    forgot where i heard this, but if the bank is charging you for bringing your business to them, change bank.

if you think about it parang pinauutang mo ang bank pag nag deposit ka so they can use it on their business. tapos sisingilin ka ng fee pag kukunin mo na pera mo? g*go ba sila?
    Unfortunately banks in Japan and in some parts of Europe are charging negative interest rates on your deposit.

Terms of Service Violation

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dreamur; July 6th, 2018 at 12:54 AM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    BPI kase taking advantage of their nationwide branches, if say alis kay BPI lipat ka East West or Security or any other less known bank, pag punta mo Davao, or Cebu or Iloilo, pano na pag kelangan mo ng pera. BPi is like everywhere, every corner. most people who travel domestically hindi na gano nagdadala ng malaki pera sa plane or sa bus or sa car, kasi pede naman withdraw kung major Philippine city naman destination mo

now BPI knows this kaya mayabang sila. sabi siguro nila how come Western Union or Palawan Express eh nakakapagcharge ng percentage sa money order, so dapat in on the action sila kasi mas dami pa sila branch kaysa sa mga specialized money order biz na to

I think that's why it is so hard to transact nowadays with BPI branches, ang haba lagi ng pila kasi nga libre naman deposit (payment) or withdrawal (remittance) kaysa mag tambunting or western union ka pa

its basically testing the waters, kung di papalag depositors, ibig sabihin they have more to lose boycotting BPI or just assume the charges.

kaya sabi ko before pa sa thread, we are living in a different world right now, matinde ang pang-amoy ng mga execs/companies sa money trial, and they want in on the action, say online/provincial transactions

i been seeing this trend lately, case in point Jollibee's big burger champ with egg and fries and rice,

nakita ng tao nuon ang ang value for money nun at P119, so tinest ni Jollibee ang waters increase nya ng P135, bile pa din tao kasi busog, so ang ginawa nila tinanggal ang egg, bile pa din tao. ang ginawa naman ng Jollibee ginagawang regular burger at the PRice of P89 just P20 less from the original beef burger champ, hence more profit.

now they removed the fries.

----

so how do we deal with this as Filipinos, we are basically test hamsters for these corporate think tanks. my suggestion, stop patronizing these businesses. if these businesses tank, they will get rid first of these analytical people preying on the wants of people. kasi analyzers/ researchers lang naman mga tao, not key admin people.

or make it routine, if you happen to know people who are deep analyzers, ma-compute, ma-observe, tsismoso, keep away from them kagad. let these breed of people get isolated. they're not real jobs. they dont represent the life and work itself. ang gagawin lang nyan oobserbahan at oobserbahan ka kung san ka addict, addict sa kape, coke, toyota, churros tapos taataasan nila yun para you spend more for something that has been present since the 80s

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    ^^ nice analysis bro... nakakatawa man pero nakakainis. that's what they call "testing the water"

ok lang sana kung mag demand sila ng mga kung ano anong charge basta they make sure that all your transactions are secured, hinde ma skim atm mo, hinde mahack pera mo online, mag implement sila ng 2FA sa online banking, at higit sa lahat hinde nag dodown website nila during business hours.

but with the mentality ng mga businesses sa pinas, money money first....the hell with security. mag report nalang mga nanakawan ng pera sa account.

ang password ng bpi online account cannot accept complex password, ni symbol hinde tinatanggap. and they are confident about that, and it is down at times during business hours. dami siguro nag access hinde kaya ng infra nila.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lits17 View Post
    ^^ nice analysis bro... nakakatawa man pero nakakainis. that's what they call "testing the water"

ok lang sana kung mag demand sila ng mga kung ano anong charge basta they make sure that all your transactions are secured, hinde ma skim atm mo, hinde mahack pera mo online, mag implement sila ng 2FA sa online banking, at higit sa lahat hinde nag dodown website nila during business hours.

but with the mentality ng mga businesses sa pinas, money money first....the hell with security. mag report nalang mga nanakawan ng pera sa account.

ang password ng bpi online account cannot accept complex password, ni symbol hinde tinatanggap. and they are confident about that, and it is down at times during business hours. dami siguro nag access hinde kaya ng infra nila.
    Kasi mahigit sa 16M ang nag aaccess siguro noh? BPI to charge over-the-counter withdrawals, inter-regional deposits by Sept. 1 kaya nag dodown ang server di kinaya ang traffic...

With regard to password for as long as yung password na ginamit mo is not part of your identity mahirap icrack yan... 11 small letters characters can take 1 decade to be cracked and by adding uppercase and numeric to it will take more than a decade... so need for special characters or whatever... after a decade im sure iba na password mo since some security protocol would require to change your password from time to time...

So to be safe, make sure you have at least 11characters mix with upper case and numeric para naman mahirapan ang hacker...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Does this mean if you widraw all your money to transfer to other banks they will still charge you?

Wondering why they are charging their clients when they widraw their money? Sa liit ng interest na binibigay nila sa savings mo which they used to make business parang nag obligar pa yung clients na mag ambag sa business nila...

Sana hindi affected ang mga payroll accounts kasi Sa once a month na widraw mo buong taon 600 petot ang napupunta sa bpi... pano na kung twice a month kasi, 1200 na yun... aside sa tax, may atm fee na nababawas sa sweldo na mga payroll account ay sa bpi if ever... saklap!

I think it's for OTC withdrawals only. Sobra naman sila kung may charge sa ATM

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    gusto nila i limit ang transactions OTC, pwede naman kasi i plan ang ATM withdrawals eh.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    This is a sign that automation is making its way to the banks. Slowly, tellers will be gone.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
BPI to charge over-the-counter withdrawals, inter-regional deposits by Sept. 1