New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    I got a citibank credit-card for the longest time. , I have both bank accounts with BPI and BDO, also for the longest time, both were trying to offer me credit cards, I want a secondary credit car hence I'm choosing from the two.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I don't know. It's not really a hard decision, there's no difference maybe get the one who'll offer free lifetime annual fee.

Or get both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Educate me please

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I'll end up writing an essay. But to cut things short, magulang ang SM. Parating iniisahan mga customers at suppliers. Sama ng ugali.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    wasn't madam just complaining about bpi's ineptness in the other thread?
    Yes but I would never switch to BDO from BPI. The Philippines is being run by the Chinese already

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I find it odd that BDO won’t give me a credit card kahit may existing cards na ako and also I have a balance naman na mnmaintain sa BDO account ko. I have no previous bad debts etc.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    BPI. Very happy with it so far.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Same tayo, ako di rin inasikaso, and to think, decent naman ang deposit ko sa kanila

Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    I find it odd that BDO won’t give me a credit card kahit may existing cards na ako and also I have a balance naman na mnmaintain sa BDO account ko. I have no previous bad debts etc.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    So ... the Spaniards did not exploit the Philippines? ... 300 years ...

Business are inherently greedy ... otherwise they won't grow ... or be eaten alive by their competitors ... AOL, Blockbuster, Compaq, Friendster, Kodak, MySpace, Napster, Polaroid, Radio Shack, Tower Records, Yahoo ...
    Last edited by Walter; June 11th, 2018 at 10:58 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Same tayo, ako di rin inasikaso, and to think, decent naman ang deposit ko sa kanila
    That is indeed weird. Dapat nga may tumawag na sa inyo at alukin kayo CC imho.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014

Same thing with you sir carwhacko, I already have UNIONBANK, CITIBANK and RCBC BANKARD cards but tried to apply with BDO but they didn't approved,
    don't know why. Thanks

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Basta ako I avoid giving Chinese business. That is so hard given almost everything is made or has raw materials from China! These greedy Chinese are screwing us Filipinos

Remember the tainted milk and dog food? Lahat ng ways para makapang gulang even at the expense of the consumers.

Europeans and Americans are not like that
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 11th, 2018 at 02:31 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Sy is not China, and the Ayalas et al are not Spain

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast