New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

That is why we have a redundant setup with BDO...

Although it is Much Much Much Easier to setup/enroll a merchant in BDO compared to BPI.

With BDO,- enroll mo lang online and you're good to go/pay the merchant.

With BPI,- enroll mo, print a form, sign it and (personally?) submit it to your branch of account for approval in a few days pa... Naknang,- walang konsiderasyon sa mga taong walang oras makipagbuno sa traffic at pila sa bangko... - Kaya nga may online e,- sobrang bulok ng sistema ng BPI.
    Tama ka diyan. It defeated the purpose of having online system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Was able to log-in both via PC and smartphone a few minutes ago, now offline again.

Maybe the server couldn't handle the sudden influx of requests. Either way, BPI will be losing quite a few clients after this incident.

Is Security Bank any good? China Bank?

I won't go back to BDO, they still haven't returned the money that was taken from my account in 2017.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Monday nawala yung enrolled bills ko. Ang natira na lang syempre BPI Credit Card na lagi naman failed ang payment transaction.

I checked today and mukhang bumalik na ang full list. Will hold off paying bills muna until it stabilizes. Puro Globe pa naman pending.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk
    try ko nalang next week. sana OK na

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    napapaisip din ako sa security bank kasi ilan years na may-angas sa mga adverstisment. Yung eastwest parang ok din ata.

Basta sa panibago ko account passbook pa din ako. TAma talaga advice sa akin. Kaya to pinoy top hacker i love you!!!! hahahahah

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Was able to log-in both via PC and smartphone a few minutes ago, now offline again.

Maybe the server couldn't handle the sudden influx of requests. Either way, BPI will be losing quite a few clients after this incident.

I won't go back to BDO, they still haven't returned the money that was taken from my account in 2017.
    Ok rin security I have accounts there as well.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Security Bank is good. Medyo primitive un app and internet banking but I have only positive things to say sa branch ko at Herrera, Makati.

It's a plus if they are recognized outside of the PH.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    BDO pala I have a recent story to tell.

I went to the branch to withdraw money. I brought my ATM but went inside since my ATM card didn't work. Turns out I brought the wrong ATM card. It was my old account that I stopped using and closed a while back.

I said I need to withdraw since I needed the money. The lady said I can withdraw from the counter but there is a P100 charge. I nicely requested if they can waive the amount. Manager says no. So no choice, I withdrew and paid the fee.

After all of that, I was looking for my card and it was missing so I called their CS. The guy said I wasn't issued any ATM card yet for my account. Most likely because of the EMV upgrade. This is where I got pissed. The branch checked my records and the manager too. They should have seen that I wasn't issued an ATM card yet.

I don't know but it feels like sadya. You might say it's just P100 but the thought that they can intentionally ignore some info just to charge a fee or to avoid additional work.. Magulang!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by fleas2016 View Post

I went to the branch to withdraw money. I brought my ATM but went inside since my ATM card didn't work. Turns out I brought the wrong ATM card. It was my old account that I stopped using and closed a while back.

I said I need to withdraw since I needed the money. The lady said I can withdraw from the counter but there is a P100 charge. I nicely requested if they can waive the amount. Manager says no. So no choice, I withdrew and paid the fee.

After all of that, I was looking for my card and it was missing so I called their CS. The guy said I wasn't issued any ATM card yet for my account. Most likely because of the EMV upgrade. This is where I got pissed. The branch checked my records and the manager too. They should have seen that I wasn't issued an ATM card yet.

I don't know but it feels like sadya. You might say it's just P100 but the thought that they can intentionally ignore some info just to charge a fee or to avoid additional work.. Magulang!

Ganyan talaga with any bank sir. Over the counter withdrawals have a fee, regardless if na issue na ang card or nawala.

Weird lang na the bank didnt issue your card yet. Usually pag bukas ng account, the card will be delivered within 3-5 working days lang. If you opened the account and withdrew money within that 3-5 working day timeframe, then wala pa talaga card hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post

Sa skimming ba to sir? If you dont mind, how much ang nakuha?

PDIC kasi covers amounts up to 500,000 so dapat binalik yan. Nangyari sakin before, nabalik naman sa kakakulit. pero 90 days

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fleas2016 View Post

Ngayon na lang nga na adapt ng locap banks natin yan meron charges pag mag withdraw OTC.

90's pa nag charged citibank ng widrawal OTC sa atin If i remember it correctly ₱350 charged nila

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast