pinaka safe na uitf yung naka invest lang sa govt bonds

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    anu ba ang equity sa Bank?
    uitf na equity is uitf that invests in stocks

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    nag decide ako mag invest mag ipon sa "Unit Investment Trust Fuds" (UTIF) of BDO yun BDO Peso Money Market Fund sa tingin nyo guys good choice ba?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ilang percent per year?

Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    nag decide ako mag invest mag ipon sa "Unit Investment Trust Fuds" (UTIF) of BDO yun BDO Peso Money Market Fund sa tingin nyo guys good choice ba?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    paturo naman po hehehe kaka inquire ko lang kanina pero diko nagets lahat aralin ko pa...diko pa alam kung ilang percent...gusto ko sana magumpisa sa 10k taz 1k a month...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    ilang percent per year?
    di ata fixed yang ganyan. depende sa performance ng market at ng manager.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    NAV ang tinitingnan dyan

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Uitf are tranched meaning the senior members of the unit trust fund are paid first

If bago ka lang baka you'll just fare better at 1% more than Bank TD. Worst, baka mag negative
    ka pa and you lose a portion of your capital. Pero syempre pag tumagal pondo mo baka sa 2nd year you earn 25% interest.

Somehow, uitf and mutual funds are like ponzi schemes eh, the new ones bear the brunt of low interest or risk of not getting paid pero yun mga matagal na, yun ang kumikita.

Though, at least wala naman fraud element, pero still you have the risk of default if yun bdo fund manager made an error in judgment kung san i-invest pera mo, though since they invest in a number of bonds, diversified naman.

------

Besides, ano ba returns ng bond funds, baka maswerte na 5%. Minus all taxes and fees. Kung 10k lang investment mo, eh di 500 lang yun in a YEAR! Kulang pa pang sambokojin

if you really want to play, open a paypal account, invest sa nasdaq or any online stock exchange, tapos ang bantayan mo eh ETF (exchange traded-fund) and index funds mirroring the top markets in the US. Though, you need at least P1M play money dito. Average rate of return sa US stocks at compunded eh mga 10% to 12% annually, but that doesnt mean you wait 1 year for it, malay mo swertehin ka ngaun, in 3 days kitain mo yan.

Ang binabantayan ko ngsun eh mga stocks ng apple third party apps, there's money to be made there. Look at instagram, king nag-invest lang sana ako dun ng 2010, siguro may extra 200k ako ngaun, baba pa noon shares nila eh, eh ngaun binili ni facebook ng 2B. Mahal na ata per share nils ngaun.

The dotcom bubble is starting again, and it's starting with the new apps. Maganda kase ang setup ni apple ad apple id account. talagang may pers. kay i shy away from androids na puro piracy, there's no money to be made there eh libre eh. americans are the top consumers of the world, whats $2 to $3 apps to them for their ipads, iphones, ipod and mba diba?

-----

If you really want to play the investment game, I suggest you read the life of Buffet and his mentor, Graham. And also graham's book security analysis and the intelligent investor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pop3corn; October 11th, 2012 at 07:14 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Uitf are tranched meaning the senior members of the unit trust fund are paid first

If bago ka lang baka you'll just fare better at 1% more than Bank TD. Worst, baka mag negative
    ka pa and you lose a portion of your capital. Pero syempre pag tumagal pondo mo baka sa 2nd year you earn 25% interest.

Somehow, uitf and mutual funds are like ponzi schemes eh, the new ones bear the brunt of low interest or risk of not getting paid pero yun mga matagal na, yun ang kumikita.

Though, at least wala naman fraud element, pero still you have the risk of default if yun bdo fund manager made an error in judgment kung san i-invest pera mo, though since they invest in a number of bonds, diversified naman.

------

Besides, ano ba returns ng bond funds, baka maswerte na 5%. Minus all taxes and fees. Kung 10k lang investment mo, eh di 500 lang yun in a YEAR! Kulang pa pang sambokojin

if you really want to play, open a paypal account, invest sa nasdaq or any online stock exchange, tapos ang bantayan mo eh ETF (exchange traded-fund) and index funds mirroring the top markets in the US. Though, you need at least P1M play money dito. Average rate of return sa US stocks at compunded eh mga 10% to 12% annually, but that doesnt mean you wait 1 year for it, malay mo swertehin ka ngaun, in 3 days kitain mo yan.

Ang binabantayan ko ngsun eh mga stocks ng apple third party apps, there's money to be made there. Look at instagram, king nag-invest lang sana ako dun ng 2010, siguro may extra 200k ako ngaun, baba pa noon shares nila eh, eh ngaun binili ni facebook ng 2B. Mahal na ata per share nils ngaun.

The dotcom bubble is starting again, and it's starting with the new apps. Maganda kase ang setup ni apple ad apple id account. talagang may pers. kay i shy away from androids na puro piracy, there's no money to be made there eh libre eh. americans are the top consumers of the world, whats $2 to $3 apps to them for their ipads, iphones, ipod and mba diba?

-----

If you really want to play the investment game, I suggest you read the life of Buffet and his mentor, Graham. And also graham's book security analysis and the intelligent investor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I suggest you review your statements regarding mutual funds and uitf. It seems you dont know what youre talking about.:D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Benefits of an Investor