New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    uy! ako na magconstruct nun apartment mo! hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Mababa talaga ROI ng rental business. Rental yields in the Philippines are generally low, especially for residential units.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by buriroy
    I'm renting out a couple of townhouses, and from my experience
    its very important to "screen" your prospective tenants.

Mas maganda kung makakuha ka ng DINK (double income no kids).
    Yung young married couples (preferrably professionals) with jobs
    at reputable companies.

Iwasan mo yung mga pa business-business lang. Hindi steady
    ang income nito.

hehehe, DINK! learned something today

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Lots of good advices coming from you guys, just as I was expecting. Thanks very much it's all appreciated highly.

Any idea on how much a 4-unit apartment would cost to build? Total floor area for each would be approx. 80 sqm. (5m x 8m per floor- 2 storeys).

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yung sa akin na tini-tirhan ko. 5th story "condo type building" inabot daw ng 7M.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you want a bit of peace of mind, magtayo ka near a hospital or medical school. You will have a steady stream of medical students, medical clerks, interns, residents, and fellows as tenants.

And most of them are in a position to be able to pay you on time.

Malakas din turnover lalo na sa mga interns at clerks dahil 1 year each lang ito and they have the option to chose another hospital (siyempre lilipat sila kung san malapit yun). Then you rent a new tenant.

Yung mga condo dito sa A.H. lacson, hindi pa umaalis ang tenant, may naka-reserve nang kapalit.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    How'd you guys think of an apartment near the airport? By the way, our place is in the south, so I'm not talking about NAIA :D

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 7391N
    Lots of good advices coming from you guys, just as I was expecting. Thanks very much it's all appreciated highly.

Any idea on how much a 4-unit apartment would cost to build? Total floor area for each would be approx. 80 sqm. (5m x 8m per floor- 2 storeys).
    15,000 per square meter is of good quality na... we can go a little bit lower depending sa style na gusto mo... but we can not go like 10-12k since we dont compromise quality... kung renovation lang... much cheaper...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm interesting topic....

pinagbalakan ko na rin dati ito.... at that time eh 10k per sqm pa lang and its the good quality construction materials na....

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    How do you guys evict someone who refuses or hasn't paid rent? may connection kayo sa local police para sila magpalayas? or do you go to a legal office or something?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Apartment/house rental business