New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I'm sorry if this is the wrong category or if posting ads is not allowed here, if so, just delete this thread with my apologies.

That being said, considering the large number of visitors this forum has, I thought I'd post this here.

The thing is, my father owns a commercial plot of land along Commonwealth Avenue, in Quezon City, only a few hundred meters from the foot of the Tandang Sora flyover if you're headed to Fairview. It's 2,844 sqm in area, with a frontage of about 14m.

He's interested in selling or leasing the property. The tax is expensive given that it's zoned as commercial land, but it hardly earns any income, except for a donut factory which leases only a small portion near the front. There are mostly just residential improvements, and a small office building near the innermost part, which is unused.

It's also unencumbered by any mortgage.

It's admittedly hard to sell, because of it's relatively small frontage, irregular cut, and somewhat high assessed value, but my father is open to negotiation.

For additional details, you can visit this link on my blog:

http://ronallan.blogspot.com/2010/12...-or-lease.html

I've posted scanned pictures of the site plan, along with some aerial shots courtesy of Google Earth.

In case anyone is interested in buying or leasing said lot, or if you know someone who is, or if there are any queries, please feel free to contact me via this thread, or email me at ronallandottk*yahoo.com, or call or send me an SMS at 09228692272.

Again my apologies to the admin is this content is prohibited here.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Mali nga ata, posting ads is not allowed here pala. I'd delete this thread, but I can't find any way to delete this.

My apologies to the admin, please delete this at your convenience, I'll just check out Tsikot's sister sites.

Anyone interested buying/leasing a commercial lot along Commonwealth Ave.?