New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i heard from the tenants of those remaining residential/ bodega space at the the former D.C. Chuan property along soler st. that they will have to vacate their place by early next year. This is to give way to the construction of another 168 mall with 2 twin towers above it... the lot concerned as i see it is more or less 2000+ sqm up to mercury drug on corner with recto ave. and beside the creekside.

sure this will be bringing in more people to shop at 168 malls in the next few years albeit some complains from other malls like divisoria mall, meisic mall and tutuban mall which says all their customer are now going to 168 cause of very low price....

Also another concern for people like me who passes this place evryday is more chaos on the street as there will be more horrible traffics in the area since time immemorial....

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga parng mas marmai ng pumupunta sa 168 mall DM kasi parang ang dumi na eh..meisic naman nilalangaw hehehehhe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    uy! dagdag chipipay na shopping center nanaman lapit sa condo namin :hihihi:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Sana gumawa sila ng malaking parking space para hindi problema ang parking ng mga customers nila.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    happy day naman ulit dyan....sana magka tulad mongkok cumputer center sa isang floor at sa isang floor naman puro foot massage, para sa mga pagod na paa ka ka window shopping na walang pera hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    and to think philippines is a 3rd world country na baon sa utang at naghihirap mga tao, malls are rising like mushroom=)

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ok sana magpunta sa 168, the only problem is parking. Sobrang hirap humanap ng paradahan sa area na yan. I hope that when they start constructing the new mall, they'll put into consideration customer parking. Pwede naman siguro nila lagyan ng multilevel parking yung mall diba. I think this would attract more potential customers to 168.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    dagdag traffic sa recto-abad santos area.

yung parking rental beside 168 grabe talo pa SM!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ok sana to kaya lang with the traffic going there and the difficulty in getting a parking plus no assured safety, well no thanks!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Away away kasi magkapatid dahil isa kapatid panganay hindi bigay tamang parte para sa ibang kapatid...kaya batang kapatid hiwalay nekosyo tayo bagong 168 mall..sabi panganay kapatid luki daw nekosyo pero hindi niwala ibang kapatid kaya away away...pera lagay panganay kapatid sarili nekosyo sa makati.....hay naku dahil pera kayo kayo away

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Another 168 mall with condo on the rise next year...