New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    If you own a vacant lot near malls, convert it to parking.

or parking ng joli-jeep...or turo turo

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Si Kagalingan boom ang employment niyan ngayon

Confessions of a troll | Inquirer lifestyle

Ano pede pagkakitaan this Holiday Season?Ano pede pagkakitaan this Holiday Season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They earn 100k to 300k a month. I wanna be a troll na rin hehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    mag tinda ng kandila.mag tinda ng mga laruan ng bata pang regalo.magtinda ng mga kadalasang ginagamit sa holiday season like ham.etc.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sakay ka ng passengers papuntang probinsya sa undas.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maghanap ka new job. If you have to think of extra income. Kulang sweldo mo ngayon

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Baka naman negosyante lang talaga siya

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Maghanap ka new job. If you have to think of extra income. Kulang sweldo mo ngayon

well, it depends paps, we have a few passive and active incomes like apartments and a small business my wife manage, but she still sells bags online, the revenue there kanya na yun, i have my own means...selling stuff also...kaya no questions ask if i purchase something, less friction coz we have our own savings..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Food is a no brainer imho. Cooking is the easy part though, it's the marketing i have trouble with.

i hear FX/UV drivers make a killing during the holidays. Ultimong paghatid lang to and from the malls in the Ortigas CBD, 24 hours daw silang nagbibiyahe, and making good money...to the point that CPAs and dentists drive full time.

Konting ingat lang nga for rent-a-vans. We had a swade of carnappings/killings going towards the end of the last admin.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Food is a no brainer imho. Cooking is the easy part though, it's the marketing i have trouble with.

i hear FX/UV drivers make a killing during the holidays. Ultimong paghatid lang to and from the malls in the Ortigas CBD, 24 hours daw silang nagbibiyahe, and making good money...to the point that CPAs and dentists drive full time.

Konting ingat lang nga for rent-a-vans. We had a swade of carnappings/killings going towards the end of the last admin.

let me add also, having extra income means hindi nagagalaw yung savings, money is a start of friction, i learned that from my late father, he lets my mother have her own money, when relatives ask for help, it comes from her own pocket, no friction..now i let my wife do the same, sa rami nyang kapatid sa labas na tinutulungan...di ko nalang pinapansin...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Kesa mag extra income kayo ngaun pasko, just plan to travel, appear busy and make it look like kelangan i--appointment ka just to reach you.

Laki matitipid nyo sa gifts and wasted time attending useless parties that will only make you fat.

Then come January, while others are fat. Post your fit body pics like to show others na ang ganda ng metabolism nyo

Usually I do that during Christmas, avoid the tradition and bawi sa January ng lakwatsa pics and fit bodies, by that time depleted na lahat and they have no choice but to become your audience,

I just make Christmas strictly immediate family affair, even cousins out.

Works every Christmas,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast