New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lits17 View Post
    ang balita kaya bagsak presyo pinapa upa sa airbnb is to cover the monthly cost ng condo. yan siguro problema pag nauuto ng mga agent. sasabihin na its a good investment on a prime location and madami mag rerent at they will even knock on your doorstep to rent your unit, kaso sa dami ng supply mahina yun demand plus malayo na siya sa makati cbd so bihira ang mag rerent jan na nagwowork sa makati dahil madami na din condo sa buendia area ngayon so bakit pa sila lalayo, result naging resort nalang ang azure. irerent yun 1 bedroom unit tapos mga 4-6 people ang mag stay.

grabe yun mga picture sa news parang nasa 8 waves lang sila parang kahit saan sa public area madami tao plus the trash it will generate, and of course kung doon ka nakatira sobrang hassle and parang bumagsak bigla value ng place.

lets see what will happen baka kokonti na ang demand kasi tag ulan na.
    yun ang badtrip, di kana nga taga doon nagkalat ka pa.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    But dont be discouraged from investing. This is one really bad example. But there are many many good investments out there.

BGC, Rockwell, Ayala triangle, the ayala davao waterfront development, Manila Bay area.....

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any comments sa condotel sa Nasugbu area? may pre-selling si Sta Lucia sa bago nilang project and pinag-iisipan namin kung kukuha kami as an investment.

Thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    any comments sa condotel sa Nasugbu area? may pre-selling si Sta Lucia sa bago nilang project and pinag-iisipan namin kung kukuha kami as an investment.

Thanks
    I have often wondered, hindi naman sa minamaliit ko ang Nasugbu, but who are Sta Lucia, SMDC, etc expecting to live in these condos being built in such places? Yung sa Tagaytay nga eh, pinapanood ko sa gabi from Talisay, yes maliwanag ang floodlights, but the windows are dark.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    I have often wondered, hindi naman sa minamaliit ko ang Nasugbu, but who are Sta Lucia, SMDC, etc expecting to live in these condos being built in such places? Yung sa Tagaytay nga eh, pinapanood ko sa gabi from Talisay, yes maliwanag ang floodlights, but the windows are dark.
    yun nga din naisip ko. yung sa bagong project naman ng sta lucia na gusto namin tignan is condotel. so bibili ka ng unit tapos ipaparent mo pero sila na mag mamanage mismo. pero ang dami na rin resort don sa nasugbu. ewan kung napupuno ba yung mga condo na yun....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    A friend was selling me a project in Tagaytay (I think it was Alveo)

I think a studio unit will cost around 8M. (have to dig my emails to confirm)

You will have the option to ask the building management to have the place rented for XX years. They will manage and clean the unit for you (you don't even need to be there)

If you need your place for a holiday, you need to inform management in advance and you will need to pay 50% of the rent.

Good investment, I think yes since the condo will earn on its own. Again, you only need to sign a paper!

Why I didn't buy a unit, wife didn't like the idea that the people there will be on constant vacation mode... Too many people using the facilities at the same time.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have acquaintance who own condo unit in tagaytay.
    the reason they don't sell it, is because they overnight there from time to time. no hotel vacancies or overnight packing to worry about.
    but as a source of extra income, "it ain't worth it", daw.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 3rd, 2018 at 11:29 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not worth your money to have condo in Tagaytay.

I guarantee you'll only used it a couple of times a year.

Mag hotel na lang kayo hinde pa natanggap pera ninyo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    An acquaintance used to frequent Tagaytay and borrowed a friend's house most of the time ... This person eventually bought the house ... After buying the house, he stopped going frequently to Tagaytay ... and now his friends are borrowing his house ...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    I agree. Not worth it. I've known lots of people who bought property in Tagaytay to serve as a weekend vacation place. The first few years, they were very excited to stay there as much they can. When the novelty and excitement wore off, the place was left to deteriorate, if not lent to friends.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast