New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    That's horrible. airbnb kasi yan e
    Yeah. I think yan issue kapag pinapa airbnb yung unit. Century ata ang developer nyan.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    wala naman problema mag air bnb; masyado kasi naging affordable, kaya ayan ang resulta.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGambino View Post
    This is the best way to so call invest in condo. Pay in cash, get the discount, then sell.

For example. A unit is valued at 4M. Let's say you get 20% discount upon paying cash. That's only 3.2M without the other fees.

Compared to taking a loan, which will jack up your cash out to around 6-7M, after interest payments.

You can easily sell the unit bought in cash somewhere in 4-5M range and make a huge profit. Unlike the one you took a loan against, you will need to sell at around 8-9M, which is harder to do.

Always remember that in housing valuation, the price is dictated by the buyer. Even if you say your unit has appraised to 8-9M, the buyer will look for a bargain and go for those selling in 5-6M range.

Sorry to say but those "property consultants" are not really consultants. They are just agents of the corporation who teaches them how to sell it the corporate way. These are the financial literacy not thought in school that everyone should know.

But again, this is only applicable if you buy a unit for investment as the subject suggests. If you want to buy a unit for your own use, that is the typical mortgage and you should be okay with the financing structure being offered by those institutions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In short “willing buyer and willing seller”

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Masyadong tight ata ang 20% discount to market, sa buy and sell taxes pa lang 10% na agad. Factor mo pa dito yung depreciation, cost of money, discount again to get a fast selling market value and of course, your margin.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lits17 View Post
    sa mga nag babalak mag invest sa condo, i hope hinde maging ganito yun condo ninyo.

Pagpaparenta sa ilang unit sa isang condo, inirereklamo - YouTube
    Man thats depressing for the other residents. Sucks.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Since "design" daw ni Paris Hilton. sana mga college students na nag spring break mga nag swimming diyan eh wala siguro nag reklamo.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Since "design" daw ni Paris Hilton. sana mga college students na nag spring break mga nag swimming diyan eh wala siguro nag reklamo.

tama ba kita ko na may nags swimming ng naka tshirt

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    That's horrible. airbnb kasi yan e
    Hindi kasalanan ng AirBnB yan. Its a seller... este renters market. As I said earlier, everyone who buys a condo now has the same idea, i.e. rent it out. But with everybody trying to rent units out, prices are dropping.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Hindi kasalanan ng AirBnB yan. Its a seller... este renters market. As I said earlier, everyone who buys a condo now has the same idea, i.e. rent it out. But with everybody trying to rent units out, prices are dropping.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk
    i buy condo because i will live in it.
    some years ago, a number of my acquaintances, bought condos "for investment", in supposedly "hot spots".
    they have since sold the units. "hirap makakuha ng renters", dahil maraming naghahanap ng renters.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    ang balita kaya bagsak presyo pinapa upa sa airbnb is to cover the monthly cost ng condo. yan siguro problema pag nauuto ng mga agent. sasabihin na its a good investment on a prime location and madami mag rerent at they will even knock on your doorstep to rent your unit, kaso sa dami ng supply mahina yun demand plus malayo na siya sa makati cbd so bihira ang mag rerent jan na nagwowork sa makati dahil madami na din condo sa buendia area ngayon so bakit pa sila lalayo, result naging resort nalang ang azure. irerent yun 1 bedroom unit tapos mga 4-6 people ang mag stay.

grabe yun mga picture sa news parang nasa 8 waves lang sila parang kahit saan sa public area madami tao plus the trash it will generate, and of course kung doon ka nakatira sobrang hassle and parang bumagsak bigla value ng place.

lets see what will happen baka kokonti na ang demand kasi tag ulan na.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast