New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    discounts? some offer up to 20% off, sometimes even up to 25% if you buy in cash during the preselling period.
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    kasi me charges sa financing/installment?
    Wow up to 25%. That's a good deal nga!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    discounts? some offer up to 20% off, sometimes even up to 25% if you buy in cash during the preselling period.
    20%!!! (I honestly don't think this is possible...)

My agent was able to give me around 8% discount (from the pre-selling price) for paying 50% down in cash and before hand over another 50%

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    20%!!! (I honestly don't think this is possible...)

My agent was able to give me around 8% discount (from the pre-selling price) for paying 50% down in cash and before hand over another 50%
    your deal is not cash, 50%/50% siya. meron yan 20% discount outright cash (fully paid 100%) at start of the project. ang downside e 3 years before the unit is turned over, sometimes even longer.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    your deal is not cash, 50%/50% siya. meron yan 20% discount outright cash (fully paid 100%) at start of the project. ang downside e 3 years before the unit is turned over, sometimes even longer.
    onga no, 3 years natutulog pera mo. Opportunity cost

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Just called my agent... 8% pa din even if I pay cash...

At 20% discount... Free na sana parking ko...

Anyway, baka depende sa developer.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes sir depende sa developer talaga. yun sa condo namin 20% discount spot cash. wala nga lang akong cash hahaha! yung full 30% down cash nila ang 15% discount (on dp only), eto na-avail namin yung discount sa dp. sa awa ni God tapos na yung 3 years di pa din na turn over, so compromise agreement naghuhulog kami monthly at zero % interest nababawasan yung 70% remaining balance. hopefully turn over by january next year, 14 months overdue.

dito nga sa article below sabi up to 30% pa hehehe!

To Buy or Not to Buy a Pre-selling Condo in the Philippines
    Last edited by yebo; June 28th, 2017 at 10:36 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    kasi me charges sa financing/installment?
    Yes. You are essentially paying double the value after all interest charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    This is the best way to so call invest in condo. Pay in cash, get the discount, then sell.

For example. A unit is valued at 4M. Let's say you get 20% discount upon paying cash. That's only 3.2M without the other fees.

Compared to taking a loan, which will jack up your cash out to around 6-7M, after interest payments.

You can easily sell the unit bought in cash somewhere in 4-5M range and make a huge profit. Unlike the one you took a loan against, you will need to sell at around 8-9M, which is harder to do.

Always remember that in housing valuation, the price is dictated by the buyer. Even if you say your unit has appraised to 8-9M, the buyer will look for a bargain and go for those selling in 5-6M range.

Sorry to say but those "property consultants" are not really consultants. They are just agents of the corporation who teaches them how to sell it the corporate way. These are the financial literacy not thought in school that everyone should know.

But again, this is only applicable if you buy a unit for investment as the subject suggests. If you want to buy a unit for your own use, that is the typical mortgage and you should be okay with the financing structure being offered by those institutions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    sa mga nag babalak mag invest sa condo, i hope hinde maging ganito yun condo ninyo.

Pagpaparenta sa ilang unit sa isang condo, inirereklamo - YouTube

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lits17 View Post
    sa mga nag babalak mag invest sa condo, i hope hinde maging ganito yun condo ninyo.

Pagpaparenta sa ilang unit sa isang condo, inirereklamo - YouTube
    That's horrible. airbnb kasi yan e

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast