New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sabi daw ni Henares: BIR chief: 90% of PH professionals tax evaders | Inquirer News

Ano sa tingin nyo?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Taxes?

Daming pera nila congressman, governor, mayor, pati ng mga counsilor. Sila pa nga nag finance ng mga government projects eh. Tingnan mo na lang mga government projects puro picture nila even ambulances may picture din nila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nahiya pa lahatin?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya, technically, it means that employees subsidize these people. wala tayong choice eh.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    If ever they would start scrapping the PDAF and put something in place na mas transparent is one step that other people will reconsider

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Patas lang.

90% of all politicians steal.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I think they are pulling figures out of thin air. Giving that kind of statement is controversial and makes people pay attention which is what I think they want but seriously, I think we are overtaxed. Let's say my tax rate is 32% and since they expanded the VAT, I now have to pay 12% tax on almost everything else including association dues for the village I live in. All in all, I am paying 44% which means that from January 1 until June 9, everything I earn goes to the Government's coffers and from June 10, whatever I earn is for myself. Quite frankly, with the services available and the quality of these services, I think I am getting the short end of the stick out of being a Filipino citizen. It annoys me more than when I do try to avail myself of Government services, the way a lot of Government officials behave is quite callous and condescending and not really accommodating.

Mmm... When they say Philippine professionals, I assume they mean regular employees right? Well, I'm a regular guy who goes to the office and works hard. When I get my pay cheque, it is already net of taxes, SSS and whatever else the Government wants to deduct. How can they make sweeping statements like that?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Mmm... When they say Philippine professionals, I assume they mean regular employees right? Well, I'm a regular guy who goes to the office and works hard. When I get my pay cheque, it is already net of taxes, SSS and whatever else the Government wants to deduct. How can they make sweeping statements like that?
    they mean practicing professionals, the self employed ones and not those who are employed and eligible for substituted filing

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ professionals, meaning doctors, lawyers, engineers and architects (not employed but charge a fee for their services, like when building a house or surveying a piece of land), dentists, accountants (freelance or have their own private practice), etc. yung "professional" na sallaried employee e hindi yan yung tinutukoy ni henares.

e nakakahiya naman kasi na after gawin kang pogi ng dentist mo, o gamutin ng doctor yung anak mo, e hihingi ka ng resibo. o kaya pag lawyer, matapos kang ilabas sa kulungan hihingian mo ba siya ng resibo, syempre hindi. kaya ganyan na ang reported income nila e mababa.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit? Kulang pa rin yung pera ni Napoles?

Sino bang hindi manghihinayang magbayad ng tax pag nakikita mo kung saan napupunta.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast