New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    Being thrift or frugal is a good start. Then do the steps of investing. as they said " the best time to plant trees was 20 years ago, the next best time is NOW".
    I work for the biggest mutual fund distributor today in the Philippine market and I
    just want to share with you guys the historical performances of our Mutual Fund partners

dont get me wrong, I'm not promoting but I'm encouraging. I'm just sharing as to what other people have been missing out on mutual funds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails historical-performances-2013.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLoveInvest View Post
    I work for the biggest mutual fund distributor today in the Philippine market and I
    just want to share with you guys the historical performances of our Mutual Fund partners

dont get me wrong, I'm not promoting but I'm encouraging. I'm just sharing as to what other people have been missing out on mutual funds.
    And how much of each 1000 peso invested would have gone to fees and load?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    And how much of each 1000 peso invested would have gone to fees and load?
    Actually the maximum for all funds is 3.5%, but gets lower the higher the investment. But what is 2% or 3% compared to the possible rate of return that sometimes even reaches 66%

Just my 2 cents tho

30 per 1000

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    pemi-table.jpg

I just want to share with you guys a table that we show to our clients regarding long term investing in Mutual Funds.
    This table shows one investor who invested 1,000,000 on Philequity and left it there to grow

Sorry for the bright red highlight on negative returns, just wanted to emphasize that a decline will always be a good time to buy for long term investors

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLoveInvest View Post
    pemi-table.jpg

I just want to share with you guys a table that we show to our clients regarding long term investing in Mutual Funds.
    This table shows one investor who invested 1,000,000 on Philequity and left it there to grow

Sorry for the bright red highlight on negative returns, just wanted to emphasize that a decline will always be a good time to buy for long term investors
    What's the minimum investment amount?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    What's the minimum investment amount?
    For PhilEquity and First Metro Asset Management Inc. ( Fami ), minimum initial investment is 5,000 pesos and 1,000 for additional investments.

while for Philam Asset the minimum is 20,000 and 5,000 for additional investments.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    liveloveinvest: bos baka may insight kayo sa fund-of-fund ng bpi.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456